4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Yep, many devs nowadays do this, whenever they can't get an update on time in order to make sure that their supporters don't get pissed off they keep on giving them these small lollipops to keep them happy and divert their attention from the main thing , its either this or comes a bullshit excuse , like it isn't their fault but of the translator or suddenly their pc got blown up at the end moment or sometimesit the fault of the game's engine bla bla bla.
Agree,if stoper gave us as many updates as excuses game would have been completed by now.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1589716

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.

I hope the new year is treating you well. Looking at the news it doesn't really seem like the world has gotten the news that it's 2022 and it's supposed to be better. But I'm sure that's just a little lag and the better will start happening any day now :)

Work is going well. I still have one branch on the last scene that irks me and doesn't feel good. But I'm pushing on and if I don't come up with something that I love, I'll just leave it as it is. I lost way too much time on it. There's still some rendering to do before the update is ready, but we're getting there.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

--------
what a waste of words, "under construction" would have been more appropriate.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I hope what you are saying is true cuz boii I love your work it's just people are frustrated cuz when u started out you where pretty fast 1 update bimonthly and plus you were criticizing LnP for being fing slow but now you are even slower than him I really hope it can change cuz your game deserves a lot more support than its already getting
Post lacks some commas but it def is spitting some facts/truth.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1589716

Hi, everyone.

I hope the new year is treating you well. Looking at the news it doesn't really seem like the world has gotten the news that it's 2022 and it's supposed to be better. But I'm sure that's just a little lag and the better will start happening any day now :)

Work is going well. I still have one branch on the last scene that irks me and doesn't feel good. But I'm pushing on and if I don't come up with something that I love, I'll just leave it as it is. I lost way too much time on it. There's still some rendering to do before the update is ready, but we're getting there.

--------
Well regardless of when is the update coming. Obviously the picture the dev has teased is great, but could have been better if from that very camera angle, he could show naked guy standing with a hard on and his dick pointing towards her. Would have definitely got his patrons, non - patrons thrilled about the next update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1589716

Hi, everyone.

--------
Someone explain to me this rendering is from the main game or is it some Fan-Art I'm asking because I'm still very new in this game world +18 and I don't understand certain things but Jessica is very different here But if it's really part of the game it seems to me that there was sex in this scene And whether I'm right about it or not it was worth all this time without updates because if you analyze the image it looks like there was something more sexual there.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
penmaster The images I share on the blog posts are not from the game (with some rare exceptions). Just side test images, images I've made for fun, or whatever.
Screenshot 2022-01-10 213142.jpg
why did you delete my post again, I will never offend anyone, but I am not going to kiss you in the ass and I will criticize the author whom I paid for many months and he did not do his job:mad:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 1590082
why did you delete my post again, I will never offend anyone, but I am not going to kiss you in the ass and I will criticize the author whom I paid for many months and he did not do his job:mad:
Not sure how many times we have to tell you this but Stoper can't delete your post. He isn't a moderator here on F95.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1590082
they also deleted mine just for criticizing without offending, perhaps it is forbidden to criticize or someone will have reported it

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
they also deleted mine just for criticizing without offending, perhaps it is forbidden to criticize or someone will have reported it
Try being subtle about the criticism or like don't use much swears and all (even though some deserve it) but still maybe then

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 1589716

Hi, everyone.

--------
Update is coming on March :love:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Someone explain to me this rendering is from the main game or is it some Fan-Art I'm asking because I'm still very new in this game world +18 and I don't understand certain things but Jessica is very different here But if it's really part of the game it seems to me that there was sex in this scene And whether I'm right about it or not it was worth all this time without updates because if you analyze the image it looks like there was something more sexual there.
It is a miscellaneous image not in any way related to the game at all and one thing you need to note is that stoper doesn't post any preview images of the update. Also she looks nothing like Jessica so you shouldn't even have any doubts.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not here but I’m AWAM thread I get my posts deleted cause he can’t handle constructive criticism while on project Myriam thread dev Zorlun welcomes it, then on another thread midlife crisis, I made a comment about the wife should be able to do what the hubby does and invite a bunch of guys to move in the house to be her sextoys, and I was labeled trolling and got some death threats from their base. But then on hillside thread we can say whatever, so it’s like a crapshoot

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Not here but I’m AWAM thread I get my posts deleted cause he can’t handle constructive criticism while on project Myriam thread dev Zorlun welcomes it, then on another thread midlife crisis, I made a comment about the wife should be able to do what the hubby does and invite a bunch of guys to move in the house to be her sextoys, and I was labeled trolling and got some death threats from their base. But then on hillside thread we can say whatever, so it’s like a crapshoot
Dude! Death threats seriously , you might have seriously pissed of a lot of people there even though the idea of turning the wife from Midlife Crisis into a cock hungry slut would be dumb wrong as the game doesn't have an NTR tag so people being angry at that was kind of justified but threats aren't something cool and then again I would say that try being subtle about the criticism might work.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Not sure how many times we have to tell you this but Stoper can't delete your post. He isn't a moderator here on F95.
You sure? I am pretty sure he created this post so wouldn't that mean he would have the ability to delete posts he doesn't like? He certainly seems the type to delete posts that don't kiss his ass.

Reactions: Gearz24
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes