4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't see how repeating how slow dev is stoper will speed up the game release schedule! I like JOHN, for me is the best game (only AWAM has a same quality). And I will wait this update and support stoper as long as it takes. I prefer to read comments about the game, about who is the vigilante or something, instead of complains about slow development or how much money make stoper. It is what it is...

umby

May 27, 2017
Jessica should be a customized Genesis 3 model. Not sure if Genesis 8 already existed in 2018.

However, there are tools that allows to export your old Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.
sorry, i was convinced you had updated the model last year.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I don't see how repeating how slow dev is stoper will speed up the game release schedule! I like JOHN, for me is the best game (only AWAM has a same quality). And I will wait this update and support stoper as long as it takes. I prefer to read comments about the game, about who is the vigilante or something, instead of complains about slow development or how much money make stoper. It is what it is...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If JOHN is the best game you have ever played in terms of quality and only AWAM matches it , then you are quite new here kid .

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
they also deleted mine just for criticizing without offending, perhaps it is forbidden to criticize or someone will have reported it
I have found the only possible way to write my personal opinion about this game by review the game
of course only one star for me!
Maybe they will report also my review?
Not sure how many times we have to tell you this but Stoper can't delete your post. He isn't a moderator here on F95.
For sure I always write constructive critics about games and developers in my posts but only in this thread the moderators have deleted all my 2 recent posts. Just for a personal opinion...
thread jessica.png

surely in this thread the moderators have a particular attention... and the fact that stoper is very active in the thread and not very active in developing his Jessica's story makes many users that write here thinking he is the master here!

Reactions: umby

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
I have found the only possible way to write my personal opinion about this game by review the game
of course only one star for me!
Maybe they will report also my review?

For sure I always write constructive critics about games and developers in my posts but only in this thread the moderators have deleted all my 2 recent posts. Just for a personal opinion...
View attachment 1591244

surely in this thread the moderators have a particular attention... and the fact that stoper is very active in the thread and not very active in developing his Jessica's story makes many users that write here thinking he is the master here!
You are not alone bro this happens to best of us

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Hey , everyone stop dragging Stoper OK! and let him work in peace so that you can see a update this year. He is working really hard right now to get it out as soon as possible so disturbing him with these accusations or calling him out to be slow might cause the update to get delayed further till next year.

#KUDOS to DEV

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Hey , everyone stop dragging Stoper OK! and let him work in peace so that you can see a update this year. He is working really hard right now to get it out as soon as possible so disturbing him with these accusations or calling him out to be slow might cause the update to get delayed further till next year.

#KUDOS to DEV
Ok let's leave him alone but what character is in your dp

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021

#KUDOS to DEV
are you really thinking that he do delay on purpose?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes