4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
What NO! I know he is working hard on the update and we will get one or two by the end of year hopefully , its just let not disturb him and let him do his job
So his attention is focused on this thread much more than his work.
you are saying "do not disturb him"
I'm just writing my opinion a he stops working?
I'm not disturbing him!
I just want write my opinion in a forum.

Why you assuming that i want disturb stoper?
So he is focused in this thread much more than his developing work?

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
New, old...., then show me what I'm missing!
If you are looking for games just to fap or something which judging by the fact that JOHN is your favorite one so far , then go try "The Spellbook" that game has got shitloads of this type of content with some pretty good renders.
i also want to see what i'm missing best
Dude looking at the fact that you are a well known member in here , I am pretty sure that you must have played games far better than this in terms of storyline, renders , animations and stuff.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Dude , ever heard of the term Sarcasm or not at least read what I wrote and see that I ain't asslicking the dev
Looks like sarcasm ain't everyone's cup of tea , some are too serious to understand it and he is just too sad the fact his posts got deleted so he couldn't get it

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So his attention is focused on this thread much more than his work.
you are saying "do not disturb him"
I'm just writing my opinion a he stops working?
I'm not disturbing him!
I just want write my opinion in a forum.

Why you assuming that i want disturb stoper?
So he is focused in this thread much more than his developing work?
What are you even talking about? It just so happened that he's replied to some comments in the past couple days. Which I think is a good thing because we haven't seen him for months. Maybe you'd know that if you were to pay more attention instead of coming up with baseless claims out of nowhere.

My posts and opinions have been pretty much on the negative side lately, but when I read some of the stuff here, I get the feeling of talking to a bunch of 15 year old kids. Goddamn..

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
If you are looking for games just to fap or something which judging by the fact that JOHN is your favorite one so far , then go try "The Spellbook" that game has got shitloads of this type of content with some pretty good renders.
The Spellbook.....I try it, when was 0.3 or 0.4 release! And I never play it again, because it's childish! I don't want to arguing - The Spellbook is far from JOHN and AWAM from every perspective (my opinion). JOHN, AWAM, ORS...fantastic games.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hey , everyone stop dragging Stoper OK! and let him work in peace so that you can see a update this year. He is working really hard right now to get it out as soon as possible so disturbing him with these accusations or calling him out to be slow might cause the update to get delayed further till next year.

#KUDOS to DEV
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Dude looking at the fact that you are a well known member in here , I am pretty sure that you must have played games far better than this in terms of storyline, renders , animations and stuff.
honestly no.
that's why I was asking. I'm playing AWAM and BARS
i played at
-foot of the mountain
- milfi city
- badik
-the office
-projects miriam
-summertime saga

honestly games miles of this I have not found.

I tried what you wrote: The Spellbook ....
it doesn't look very good in terms of graphics
the renders and models are very basic

Reactions: mlf8 and agocuci

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
honestly no.
that's why I was asking. I'm playing AWAM and BARS
i played at
-foot of the mountain
- milfi city
- badik
-the office
-projects miriam
-summertime saga

honestly games miles of this I have not found.

I tried what you wrote: The Spellbook ....
it doesn't look very good in terms of graphics
the renders and models are very basic
There are a lot of good games but It depends upon the genre you prefer , like for me I am more into story than just playing it for a quick cardio excercise , It's usually different for everyone , Like if u prefer
- Cyberpunk then go for City of Broken Dreamers(Probably the best animations with quite an engaging story) , Artemis
- College stuff so play BADIK , AOA
- Story with depth so play Summer's Gone or Leap of Faith (one hell of a ride) , Deluca Family
- Comedy so play Power Vaccum

These are some of my personal favorites , as I said I always prefer a good and engaging story. Not all the games I mentioned have sex scenes but the story is so good that you don't feel like it needs more of those. Looking by the ones you have mentioned neither of those games come even close to these in terms of story telling . Like that dude Jozef ,his preferences are the game like what AWAM which is total money milking shitshow from past 2-3 years all the game has given is nothing but blue balls and teasing , and the kid calls it a fantastic game. But he is right at his POV bcuz I can bet that all he is looking for is a quick fap which he gets just by watching the teasing in these games like JOHN or AWAM. But if you really want a game with some engaging story and renders , Try playing the ones above or just check out their reviews and fanbase how amazing these games are.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hey , everyone stop dragging Stoper OK! and let him work in peace so that you can see a update this year. He is working really hard right now to get it out as soon as possible so disturbing him with these accusations or calling him out to be slow might cause the update to get delayed further till next year.

#KUDOS to DEV
so then maybe he should stop putting out when the update will be released completely. I think that irritates a lot of people. Just put out the update when its done say nothing about it unless he stops the game entirely because when you put out false release dates people trust less.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
There are a lot of good games but It depends upon the genre you prefer , like for me I am more into story than just playing it for a quick cardio excercise , It's usually different for everyone , Like if u prefer
- Cyberpunk then go for City of Broken Dreamers(Probably the best animations with quite an engaging story) , Artemis
- Story with depth so play Summer's Gone or Leap of Faith (one hell of a ride) , Deluca Family

These are some of my personal favorites , as I said I always prefer a good and engaging story. Not all the games I mentioned have sex scenes but the story is so good that you don't feel like it needs more of those. Looking by the ones you have mentioned neither of those games come even close to these in terms of story telling . Like that dude Jozef ,his preferences are the game like what AWAM which is total money milking shitshow from past 2-3 years all the game has given is nothing but blue balls and teasing , and the kid calls it a fantastic game. But he is right at his POV bcuz I can bet that all he is looking for is a quick fap which he gets just by watching the teasing in these games like JOHN or AWAM. But if you really want a game with some engaging story and renders , Try playing the ones above or just check out their reviews and fanbase how amazing these games are.
Yep , played all the above ones and COBD ,LOF , DF , BADIK are by far one of the best games when it comes to stories , hell I think I pretty much got emotional playing the LOF. COBD has some legit renders and animations . There isn't any sex scene in DF or SG but go check out their pages if people ever called out dev for it , they never did bcuz the story is so engaging and interesting that you don't feel the need for it . But is doesn't look like that guy Jozef would like them so just let him play and enjoy what he calls fantastic games

Jul 21, 2021

Hi, newbie question here : what games are AWAM and BARS? I haven’t started JOHN yet. Thanks!

Jul 21, 2021
A wife and mother ( money milking crap) I would suggest if u enjoy blue balls then you can play and if you haven't started JOHN don't even now just wait for this update to come , BARS(become a rockstar) almost completed game
Thank you! BARS seems pretty good! These days i enjoy Defending Lydia Collier a lot as well as Project Myriam and loved GGGB, The Headmaster is fucking great as well but you got to be into it lol. My balance isn’t much about the renders but the story and charactes design /gameplay aspects and kinks at play. :)
JOHN seems great in all these aspects!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you! BARS seems pretty good! These days i enjoy Defending Lydia Collier a lot as well as Project Myriam and loved GGGB, The Headmaster is fucking great as well but you got to be into it lol. My balance isn’t much about the renders but the story and charactes design /gameplay aspects and kinks at play. :)
JOHN seems great in all these aspects!
You can also try Fetish Locator incase you want some hardcore kink stuff.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I played all of them and like I'd say - this are my favourites! I prefer female protagonist, I don't like POV, also don't like sandbox. BARS, AOA, BAD are enjoyable, but I like JOHN, AWAM and ORS more. It is a matter of taste. The first game that I played was GGGB! Fantastic but ORS is much better.
I like how stoper build the tension, I like many of his characters, Jess is stunning, classy. Even Connor is nice, the only negative thing that I have for him is that he is Jess boyfriend, nothing more. Blake, Rosa, Eve (probably lesbian root), Parker, the Mayor, Senator Harris, Duncan, Burch (kinky old bastards), Heather and Christian, her sister, her mother....everything is great. Renders are amazing and when played every update again I see something new, something that excited me, because stoper is much detailing dev. JOHN grabs me at the begining!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes