4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just wanna know if the game is actually still being worked on. This thread is always so full of off topic banter that if there ever is any information about the game updates it's hard to tell, cause it can get buried in off-topic comments. This is one of my favorite games, on here, and I'd like to know how active the dev is.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah, the game is still being worked on. Next update hopefully end of January after several delays in the past few months.
Going to bet March after more excu... "cough" I mean reasons why its being delayed. Love to be wrong but this last update and the time it has taken with the excuses given have made me not trust a word the dev says.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Oh no, you are not supposed to talk negative about this game from now on. You can't even troll the fact that the so called "dev" announces a release and delays it for two months in each update. Watch how this comment is deleted soon by him.

You are only supposed to praise. Awwww. Thanks for the hard work (and lame excuses) and the fact that you came here just to play a small cameo and delete all the negative comments. (It was the most stupid thing ever tbh).

Unsubscribing from Patreon.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey y'all. Love this game! Actually, just love Jessica haha
Any suggestions on any other similar type VN's? I've played A LOT over the last couple years (too many really LOL). I'm starting to get more into the good girl becomes corrupt thing. Similar to how Jessica is becoming sluttier and sluttier (yum). I don't mind the NTR stuff at all...is just a game after all haha

Anyway....suggestions? Really appreciate it

Reactions: pavlogrk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey y'all. Love this game! Actually, just love Jessica haha
Any suggestions on any other similar type VN's? I've played A LOT over the last couple years (too many really LOL). I'm starting to get more into the good girl becomes corrupt thing. Similar to how Jessica is becoming sluttier and sluttier (yum). I don't mind the NTR stuff at all...is just a game after all haha

Anyway....suggestions? Really appreciate it
Ask here : https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

umby

May 27, 2017
Oh no, you are not supposed to talk negative about this game from now on. You can't even troll the fact that the so called "dev" announces a release and delays it for two months in each update. Watch how this comment is deleted soon by him.

You are only supposed to praise. Awwww. Thanks for the hard work (and lame excuses) and the fact that you came here just to play a small cameo and delete all the negative comments. (It was the most stupid thing ever tbh).

Unsubscribing from Patreon.
we remain calm and serene, long before March we will not see anything.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Same here.. but I don't think my comments are deleted for off topic.. but for Trolling the Dev.. yet I can see so many comments are remain undeleted which are off-topic.. that makes my blue balls go wild..
Two of my posts were deleted but neither of this post was meant to be trolling. I do not troll. I suspect the goal is to suppress critical opinion, but I am not sure. The text I received as the reason for the deletion is way too generic for me to understand what the problem was.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Two of my posts were deleted but neither of this post was meant to be trolling. I do not troll. I suspect the goal is to suppress critical opinion, but I am not sure. The text I received as the reason for the deletion is way too generic for me to understand what the problem was.
My hypothesis is that moderators barely read any comment and just delete them intuitively.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Same here.. but I don't think my comments are deleted for off topic.. but for Trolling the Dev.. yet I can see so many comments are remain undeleted which are off-topic.. that makes my blue balls go wild..
I think what matters is how you do it , some criticize the dev or game in quite a subtle or sarcastic way , that has been happening here if u go back a few pages and read . No one just went out and started with threats or excessive swearing but kept things light even if it was for dev or for the each other .Maybe that's why their posts weren't deleted as sometimes Moderators might have let it go as things weren't that toxic. Sometimes they just skip or ignore a thread .

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Dude , they are too busy for that , the whole country's defense protocol relies on them that's why they can't waste even a second to just click on the page before and read.:whistle:
Wow, I stand corrected... how dare I suggest that people of such high importance that peoples lives are at stake if they were to spend even 1 minute reading previous posts. Thank you Wolfie@1234 for reminding of that, I will now go into a corner, hang my head in shame and cry for a bit. /s

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The thing is you won't just find these type of people ......oops I mean these high ranking generals only here but they are present in almost every thread.:illuminati:
I think you mean gods amongst men who are so great and wonderful they think up all the best things and say all the best things... but seriously yeah a lot of lazy ass people out there that can't be bothered. Oh and there is also a search function on the site too so really no excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden Trump
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes