4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018
Do you think Derreck or the driver will feature in the next update? Maybe Jessica & Blake will tease them again? Perhaps they will be allowed to watch both girls have sexual relations or even take part in it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Do you think Derreck or the driver will feature in the next update? Maybe Jessica & Blake will tease them again? Perhaps they will be allowed to watch both girls have sexual relations or even take part in it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say there's a chance for Derreck to make an appearance at the nightclub / bar or wherever Jessica and Blake are planning to go for their night out. For the cab driver, I don't really think so. He was just a random guy, and the chances of having the same cab driver twice in a row in a big city like this one are pretty low I guess.

For the sexual content, it's hard to say. There's many possibilities as we'll apparently be getting 3 different routes here. Straight cheating, Lesbian cheating, and probably a "faithful" Jessica, or so I'd think.

Reactions: Harry White

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
once again in case ya'll missed it: there is only going to be 1 event with Blake which can be played in 3 ways (faithful, cheating, lesbian), rest will be the build-up for future events, this is what stoper said himself
Right which is why I think most people will be disappointed. A lot of games out there (authors) have been disappointing as far is delays and what is released with each update. I may start ignoring games completely even if they look great until they are fully complete.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
If that's true then poor Parker. The boomer spent so much time in impressing Jessica, creating such a huge build up, took her to the farm even, and the mofo still not got laid yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If that's true then poor Parker. The boomer spent so much time in impressing Jessica, creating such a huge build up, took her to the farm even, and the mofo still not got laid yet.
at least he got bj.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
at least he got bj.
And they have had several "small encounters" like this before, not to forget the car scene in the first place. And they both were naked, what would they have said after the BJ? "Alright honey, lets pack our bags and sleep"?

If there is a girl naked at YOUR place and you're not fucking her, the girl will start to doubt about your manhood.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes