4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And they have had several "small encounters" like this before, not to forget the car scene in the first place. And they both were naked, what would they have said after the BJ? "Alright honey, lets pack our bags and sleep"?

If there is a girl naked at YOUR place and you're not fucking her, the girl will start to doubt about your manhood.
well 1st fuck could be also last.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Probably it will be something like when she went out with her neighbor (ffs i forgot her name since i played this) and she met her colleague (or whateva the fuk he was) and he fucked her in the bathroom... piss poor scene most definitely...
I thought about it but it's too forced a scene, jessica hasn't fucked anyone yet, not even parker; I don't think it happens with a stranger. except that the stranger is conner

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I thought about it but it's too forced a scene, jessica hasn't fucked anyone yet, not even parker; I don't think it happens with a stranger. except that the stranger is conner
Who says is Jessica it will be Blake probably cuz otherwise i don't see who else tho let's not forget that nonsense scene with Jessica and that teenager in the restaurant bathroom so maybe will have a surprise and Jessica will meet with her lesbian neighbor bf (forgot his name too) and maybe he will bang her... whatever...

Kumartest

May 31, 2018
Stoper art said that there is no scenes with mayor and Mr Parker in upcoming update. But there is a Cheating lesbian and Straight cheating scenes ..I think about who is that straight cheating character only .

Reactions: Erik Eriksson

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I see we are wondering who the male scene will be with. Tough to say. Since it will probably not be with Parker, i do not expect that it will be a sex scene. Maybe something else, a handjob, or something similar. I hope it is not Conner again lol, and hope that stoper does not reveal who will it be. It will be more interesting to find out while playing.

When was that concert or something she was supposed to meet her black friend? When they talked a long time ago he said that his sister is having some show in some club if i am not mistaken, so maybe if we choose not to go with Blake we can go there. I may be completely wrong here, it has been a long time since the last update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes