4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
As stoper said its going to one event with 3 outcomes
1. Loyal. 100 % a sex scene with Conner.
2.lesbian. 100 % a sex scene with Blake
3.Cheating. When I have to guess it's going to be some random dude. Jessica and Co. Gets drunk. Make party and some random dude gets her attention. And they have some fun outside the club or Vip room. While Conner and Blake have no clue what's happening.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Jessica can take Conner to go clubbing with Blake. That would be the loyal path, like with Shani. Lesbian cheating would be if she goes alone and ends up wih Blake. And straight cheating, maybe Jessica and Blake attract some random males? It's a club after all.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Probably it will be something like when she went out with her neighbor (ffs i forgot her name since i played this) and she met her colleague (or whateva the fuk he was) and he fucked her in the bathroom... piss poor scene most definitely...
Well, that scene I don't believe it was quite random. If I recall it right, Heather said about that guy being involved with the shady building project, connected also to the mayor, which Jessica is investigating....
So the young guy might reappear sometime along the story.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Am sure Jessica will have to go the hard work if harry potter is getting laid. Mofo fainted seeing her almost naked bro. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HeheBwoi

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So even L&P (famous for quality and slow updates) is likely gonna have 2 updates released before we get JOHN? Man those “small details” really turning out to be humongous, IYKWIM.
Not comparable. L&P's releases are incremental and not full-day.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
As stoper said its going to one event with 3 outcomes
1. Loyal. 100 % a sex scene with Conner.
2.lesbian. 100 % a sex scene with Blake
3.Cheating. When I have to guess it's going to be some random dude. Jessica and Co. Gets drunk. Make party and some random dude gets her attention. And they have some fun outside the club or Vip room. While Conner and Blake have no clue what's happening.
Maybe that blonde dude Heather fucked in the bathroom?

Reactions: LimitYok

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
LOL Tommy can't handle a woman like Jessica

View attachment 1604889
This is off topic, and I hope it doesn't get deleted, but as a young girl/woman I thought he (Jim from American Pie) was having some sort of health emergency in that scene. I didn't understand boys and it was years before I understood what was happening.

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Stoper art said that there is no scenes with mayor and Mr Parker in upcoming update. But there is a Cheating lesbian and Straight cheating scenes ..I think about who is that straight cheating character only .
Ok how about Jessica o Neil's lesbian news

umby

May 27, 2017
I see we are wondering who the male scene will be with. Tough to say. Since it will probably not be with Parker, i do not expect that it will be a sex scene. Maybe something else, a handjob, or something similar. I hope it is not Conner again lol, and hope that stoper does not reveal who will it be. It will be more interesting to find out while playing.

When was that concert or something she was supposed to meet her black friend? When they talked a long time ago he said that his sister is having some show in some club if i am not mistaken, so maybe if we choose not to go with Blake we can go there. I may be completely wrong here, it has been a long time since the last update.
yours is a more than coherent hypothesis, however I doubt it will make two choices. No one will ever convince me that the update will be released this month or even the next. As for the scenes my assumptions are more or less the same as for each update, I think there will be a single scene with some animations (the reason for the postponement) and something smaller stuffed with dialogue for the development of the story. A small prediction of mine could be that of the motorcyclist, if stoper decides to make him fall back on the scene again and I would not mind if jessica did some other small investigation even on the weekend, perhaps between a relaxation event and another. But I am perfectly aware of expecting too much from this type of developer, what I ask for with these simple two sentences is not within his reach and would require someone to work on a lot of redere conspicuous at least a thousand of them. Perhaps taken by the heat I will decide as always to buy the update when it comes out but I am not at all satisfied with the progression or the release timing.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes