4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
True, but that is a fun thing about it. Jessica will have to teach him.
That's the worst thing about it since all the characters build up were sooo long lol. She hasn't done anything but "kiss his cheek" so maybe prepare for a "peck on the lips" update.

Reactions: mma456

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
Normally, a week before the game release, we will get some clue saying the game is gonna release like on Saturday, Sunday. But so far we haven't. So don't believe the end of Jan shit.

It will be more like the delay guy saying it's going to be the end of Jan first, and then something happened, and it will be early Feb. and then another thing happened after that or something he is not satisfied again, and then the game will delay to mid Feb.

this time i bet end of Feb

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Normally, a week before the game release, we will get some clue saying the game is gonna release like on Saturday, Sunday. But so far we haven't. So don't believe the end of Jan shit.

It will be more like the delay guy saying it's going to be the end of Jan first, and then something happened, and it will be early Feb. and then another thing happened after that or something he is not satisfied again, and then the game will delay to mid Feb.

I wish but I am still going with probably end of March... I hope to be surprised though.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

I'd love to be proven wrong, but there's no way its coming out in the next 10 days. He hasn't even mentioned anything about finishing the rendering part so obviously he hasn't even started work on the script yet which he does in the end and that easily takes him more than half a month considering how he makes changes to the scenes according to his final script thus delaying everything more and god forbid if he decides to add in animations at the end then that's easily gonna lead to additional 2 weeks on top of everything. Very sad state of affairs.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I'd love to be proven wrong, but there's no way its coming out in the next 10 days. He hasn't even mentioned anything about finishing the rendering part so obviously he hasn't even started work on the script yet which he does in the end and that easily takes him more than half a month considering how he makes changes to the scenes according to his final script thus delaying everything more and god forbid if he decides to add in animations at the end then that's easily gonna lead to additional 2 weeks on top of everything. Very sad state of affairs.
Stoper said that he is trying to release the update before the end of January! How many times to repeat it?

Spctereus

Jan 5, 2020

After all the excuses princess Amanda need to sleep early... Poor Amanda

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm really hoping that he decided to add more content after the night out with Blake, otherwise this huge delay doesn't make much sense to me anymore. Even if the Blake event has 3 different routes, it still is 1 event and shouldn't take him this many months considering the amount of content in previous updates. Maybe he's adding parts of the following day with Tommy's roleplay/costume event or whatever it's called. He did talk about this event on Patreon like 2 months ago, saying that he's still unsure on the dress Jessica would be wearing, and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that he must have spend some time on this event in some way or another. Whether he was only planning for it, or already started creating some scenes for this event, I can't say. Fact is, stoper said he's not really planning ahead, which makes me think that he might spend some time creating scenes for following events every now and then. Maybe he was getting bored with the Blake event or whatever and decided to work on other stuff inbetween. I'm just speculating here, actually no clue what the hell is going on.

I know there's always delays with stoper, but this is getting ridiculous, even for him. Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :(

Edit: By the way, do we know what the development blog from the 10th is about? Is there any useful information?

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Stoper said that he is trying to release the update before the end of January! How many times to repeat it?
And? He said the same thing to everyone on patreon when it was December saying it will be out before the end of December. I'm not dunking on him regarding the update, i'm only looking at his workflow from all the past updates and making a conclusion based on it as to what will occur, not that hard to understand, right?

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Edit: By the way, do we know what the development blog from the 10th is about? Is there any useful information?
That whole blog update was just a subtle way of saying not this month.

"Hi, everyone.
I hope the new year is treating you well. Looking at the news it doesn't really seem like the world has gotten the news that it's 2022 and it's supposed to be better. But I'm sure that's just a little lag and the better will start happening any day now :)
Work is going well. I still have one branch on the last scene that irks me and doesn't feel good. But I'm pushing on and if I don't come up with something that I love, I'll just leave it as it is. I lost way too much time on it. There's still some rendering to do before the update is ready, but we're getting there.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support."

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm really hoping that he decided to add more content after the night out with Blake, otherwise this huge delay doesn't make much sense to me anymore. Even if the Blake event has 3 different routes, it still is 1 event and shouldn't take him this many months considering the amount of content in previous updates. Maybe he's adding parts of the following day with Tommy's roleplay/costume event or whatever it's called. He did talk about this event on Patreon like 2 months ago, saying that he's still unsure on the dress Jessica would be wearing, and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that he must have spend some time on this event in some way or another. Whether he was only planning for it, or already started creating some scenes for this event, I can't say. Fact is, stoper said he's not really planning ahead, which makes me think that he might spend some time creating scenes for following events every now and then. Maybe he was getting bored with the Blake event or whatever and decided to work on other stuff inbetween. I'm just speculating here, actually no clue what the hell is going on.

I know there's always delays with stoper, but this is getting ridiculous, even for him. Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :(

I hear you, but I think he just needs to push the update out at those point. He's already into Negative Returns territory, fussing about the update further will just make the situation worse.

But, as he said, he doesn't plan ahead and won't consider changes because this is his method. It's working really great at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes