4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So after 6 months it's still gonna be a beta release? It's better to just delay it altogether till everything is done then.
Normally I would agree, but not this time. Assuming that a beta release doesn't have any glaring issues, I think he needs to just get the damn update out. For one reason or another this update has been extremely difficult. Every minute he spends on it at this point is disproportionally contributing towards negative returns. Just get it out and move on. He needs to shake himself free of this sinkhole even if the results aren't perfect.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A beta version means an unfinished version, like the v0.40 last year which got a v0.41

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Personally going to give this update one last chance,if it is released that is.If there isnt much of an update,its going to be me abandoning the game ,before he does! one update a yr ,for only one scene,yah its a waste of time no matter how good the game WAS !! time will tell I guess~!
I mean I am pretty frustrated but not because of how long its taking, its because of the constant delays of the times the DEV is giving for when the update comes out. I am not donating or anything so I am just going to ignore (try to) this whole game until the update actually comes out.... which means I really should stop reading and posting. I say to anyone who is donating though, if I was before I sure as hell wouldn't be now.

Reactions: the3m_dude

andy.ivanoff

Mar 20, 2019
It`s so funny – this topic is a 100% example of "The five stages of grief" theory:

1. denial
2. anger
3. bargaining
4. depression
5. acceptance

Everyone is on one of this five stages. I know it cause I was the same. Now I`m accepted that Stoper is a Stoper. He will finish the new version of JOHN only when he finish it. That`s all...

Last edited:

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
these delays are so poor. I read stopper wrote that he did 1 render a day at times. thats just shit
And why are you so pissed about it? Did you forget that he really pays attention to those “small details” ?
His patrons would be so pissed if the background wall in a render had 1 tile missing. I’m amazed that he’s able to import 1 render per day. With that level of “details”, I would be happy if he took 1 week per render. Heck I would nut all over even if he released 1 render per update. “Small details”, IYKWIM.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Last update was in July? I miss the early release patterns (3 months per update) :cry:

My expectation is that this update most likely gonna be 250-300 renders and 100 renders will be the club event with variation. Hopefully im wrong about the amount.

It feels like Stoper has lost some fire to work on this project evidenced by the delays and slower development, and I can understand why. This game has been in development some time now (3 years and 6 months) and we are still just waiting for Jessica to get penetrated by someone other than Connor in all honesty.

I think its time that Stoper advances the unfaithful route but most importantly the story and her job to investigate whats going on, the pace is too slow.

umby

May 27, 2017
Last update was in July? I miss the early release patterns (3 months per update) :cry:

My expectation is that this update most likely gonna be 250-300 renders and 100 renders will be the club event with variation. Hopefully im wrong about the amount.

It feels like Stoper has lost some fire to work on this project evidenced by the delays and slower development, and I can understand why. This game has been in development some time now (3 years and 6 months) and we are still just waiting for Jessica to get penetrated by someone other than Connor in all honesty.

I think its time that Stoper advances the unfaithful route but most importantly the story and her job to investigate whats going on, the pace is too slow.
unfortunately it is his working times, 250 or 300 render is the average of those who release an update every two months at most 3 but certainly not 6 or more months. I don't care about the quality honestly, I'm interested in the game being able to excite properly and believe me when I tell you that there are many games that do it without taking care of the skin of the character or the shadows or whatever.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes