4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Right which is why I think most people will be disappointed. A lot of games out there (authors) have been disappointing as far is delays and what is released with each update. I may start ignoring games completely even if they look great until they are fully complete.
I totally understand wanting to wait until a game is complete, unfortunately I don't think that's practical. The nature of AVGs right now is that any game of quality is developed super slowly and inconsistently. If you wait until a game is complete there won't be much to play. The industry's current model is not sustainable.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I totally understand wanting to wait until a game is complete, unfortunately I don't think that's practical. The nature of AVGs right now is that any game of quality is developed super slowly and inconsistently. If you wait until a game is complete there won't be much to play. The industry's current model is not sustainable.
Yeah I get that, plus if there doesn't seem to be any interest for a game then the devs might stop making it. Its a double edged sword of a kind.

MisterL97

Dec 5, 2019
You really think you're gonna get all those scenes from one update? That would take a Miracle to happen.
I hope that at least this update have some good build up for some event with the mayor in the next one... in 2023
But I really don't mind if it takes too long to release updates, this game is one of the best on this forum, we don't see a good NTR like this very often

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I hope that at least this update have some good build up for some event with the mayor in the next one... in 2023
But I really don't mind if it takes too long to release updates, this game is one of the best on this forum, we don't see a good NTR like this very often
You aren't wrong about how good the game is which is why its even more frustrating when we are told dates for the update that don't happen. I am fine with waiting sort of but getting sick of being told things that don't end up being true. I would rather the dev take longer to have a better update than rush and the update be not as good.

Reactions: mma456

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No mayor this time. Only Blake - girl from cafeteria.
All this time waiting and the next updated will only have a character I don't care to see scenes with? :(
I don't care about lesbian stuff. I never knock it cause I know other people like it. But, I at least hope for a scene with a dick penetrating Jessica. lol ..The Mayor and teacher (or principal..whatever he was) are really what I have been waiting for.
I will likely download it, anyway, just to keep caught up, but I usually just skip through the dialogue and scenes when there is just lesbian stuff. This is definitely depressing news.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You aren't wrong about how good the game is which is why its even more frustrating when we are told dates for the update that don't happen. I am fine with waiting sort of but getting sick of being told things that don't end up being true. I would rather the dev take longer to have a better update than rush and the update be not as good.
But, 6 months for a single lesbian scene (from what I am reading in the comments, anyway).....not really worth the wait, tbh.
To me, the amount of material that is in each update should be no longer than 3-4 months, just going off of the amount of time other devs spend on that amount of material, at this level of quality.
A 6 month wait is fine if there are enough scenes to compensate for that amount of time. So, we're likely gonna be seeing the mayor in Summer of 2023? lol

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
But, 6 months for a single lesbian scene (from what I am reading in the comments, anyway).....not really worth the wait, tbh.
To me, the amount of material that is in each update should be no longer than 3-4 months, just going off of the amount of time other devs spend on that amount of material, at this level of quality.
A 6 month wait is fine if there are enough scenes to compensate for that amount of time. So, we're likely gonna be seeing the mayor in Summer of 2023? lol
did you read that right? it is not a scene; are 3. it is the same event but with three different branches. the amount of work is the same as the other updates (in terms of number of images) it is only focused on the same character

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
did you read that right? it is not a scene; are 3. it is the same event but with three different branches. the amount of work is the same as the other updates (in terms of number of images) it is only focused on the same character
K, well, that explains the productivity amount. But, it's still all lesbian and no dick? Again, and don't read this as a complaint, but that puts it at 2023 before there's an update I would actually care about (if it goes on the same pattern).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There will be 3 different variations for Blake's event (lesbian and "more" straight with a male), but not everyone is interested in all of them. Plus, I think you could have refused Blake's date earlier in the game? The update will be very short for some...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There will be 3 different variations for Blake's event (lesbian and "more" straight with a male), but not everyone is interested in all of them. Plus, I think you could have refused Blake's date earlier in the game? The update will be very short for some...
I keep several saves in most games, so I can have every route. I will always have new material every update. Thing is, it may not always be to my liking. But, that's how it works with most games with multiple routes. To do it right and have decent quality, it takes time, and personally, I prefer it when they update one route at a time, alternating each update with a different route, to keep every kink at bay. lol
But, I still don't like the idea of waiting 6 months to a year then only getting material that I don't care for. But...I haven't donated this time game, so how can I complain? lol

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I keep several saves in most games, so I can have every route. I will always have new material every update. Thing is, it may not always be to my liking. But, that's how it works with most games with multiple routes. To do it right and have decent quality, it takes time, and personally, I prefer it when they update one route at a time, alternating each update with a different route, to keep every kink at bay. lol
But, I still don't like the idea of waiting 6 months to a year then only getting material that I don't care for. But...I haven't donated this time game, so how can I complain? lol
I agree with most of this except when a dev gives release dates over and over again donating or not it gets old. I would be super pissed if I was donating and would have probably stopping donating by now.

The longer the wait the MORE worth while the update should be, I could be and hope I am totally wrong but this feels like the exact opposite.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
K, well, that explains the productivity amount. But, it's still all lesbian and no dick? Again, and don't read this as a complaint, but that puts it at 2023 before there's an update I would actually care about (if it goes on the same pattern).
there will be a branch with the cock, but whose cock this will be, we can't know

Reactions: FookU2

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Plus, I think you could have refused Blake's date earlier in the game? The update will be very short for some...
the first outing with blake, the one that leads to the taxi ride, happens anyway, even if you don't kiss her the first time at the bar. so the second exit with blake happens anyway.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes