4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I must not expect an update.
Expectation is the mind-killer.
Expectation is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my expectation.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the expectation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I must not expect an update.
Expectation is the mind-killer.
Expectation is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my expectation.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the expectation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Not expecting an update is fine, I do it all the time. However when the dev continually posts about when then update should be out and why its not over and over again its hard not to get frustrated. I stand by my earlier post. NO news is good news in the case unless its the actual update released.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Not expecting an update is fine, I do it all the time. However when the dev continually posts about when then update should be out and why its not over and over again its hard not to get frustrated. I stand by my earlier post. NO news is good news in the case unless its the actual update released.
In general new updates are just taking too long with this game. At this point this game won't end for a long time

Reactions: Mystermask

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
he has been saying a lot, I remember when the update was supposed to come out early this month
Which is why I think we should just move on. The update will come out when it does. I for one will not be listening / believing the dev from now on about when updates will come out. Less frustrating that way. I still love the game but after all this oh it will be out in Dec, then Jan now maybe feb or march its going to make a lot of people I think expect more then they otherwise would from the update.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
The game is so good, the story and relationships are so cool, it makes fans so excited, I'm afraid the new update will be disappointing and even short.
Ofcourse it's gonna be short it always is ...... that is why it's frustrating that he takes such a long time to release it!!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes