4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't see how repeating how slow dev is stoper will speed up the game release schedule! I like JOHN, for me is the best game (only AWAM has a same quality). And I will wait this update and support stoper as long as it takes. I prefer to read comments about the game, about who is the vigilante or something, instead of complains about slow development or how much money make stoper. It is what it is...
honestly no.
that's why I was asking. I'm playing AWAM and BARS
i played at
-foot of the mountain
- milfi city
- badik
-the office
-projects miriam
-summertime saga
There are a lot of good games but It depends upon the genre you prefer , like for me I am more into story than just playing it for a quick cardio excercise , It's usually different for everyone , Like if u prefer
- Cyberpunk then go for City of Broken Dreamers(Probably the best animations with quite an engaging story) , Artemis
- College stuff so play BADIK , AOA
- Story with depth so play Summer's Gone or Leap of Faith (one hell of a ride) , Deluca Family
- Comedy so play Power Vaccum
There's this game called Heir Apparent, some people say it has the best renders in this site. The dev gives this description in his patreon: "Heir Apparent is an Adult Visual Novel which prides itself on exquisite top tier renders, beautiful models, and a complex captivating story."

But almost nobody is playing it because the dev threatened to abandon the game, if he doesn't receive enough monetary support. If some of you want to take the risk and play it, you could tell us how good it is compared to those mentioned.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
There's this game called Heir Apparent, some people say it has the best renders in this site. The dev gives this description in his patreon: "Heir Apparent is an Adult Visual Novel which prides itself on exquisite top tier renders, beautiful models, and a complex captivating story."

But almost nobody is playing it because the dev threatened to abandon the game, if he doesn't receive enough monetary support. If some of you want to take the risk and play it, you could tell us how good it is compared to those mentioned.
Strategy worked, apparently. Somebody always ponies up, and I know at least one pirate who wouldn't piss on his game if it was on fire. Win-win for him, I guess.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017

He has another game "Primal instict", but he abandon it! Yes, the renders are good, the story too. But there are many differences between good render and good render. It's not only the quality, but all picture how it looks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is an example - two women stand infront of a mirror. Fantastic renders, but I like stoper's most!

Reactions: kinyas and Ass Fan

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
He has another game "Primal instict", but he abandon it! Yes, the renders are good, the story too. But there are many differences between good render and good render. It's not only the quality, but all picture how it looks.
Here is an example - two women stand infront of a mirror. Fantastic renders, but I like stoper's most!
Gonna have to say you are one hardcore Stoper fan. Well incase of the game mentioned above even I would say that JOHN might have somewhat better content although in case of renders surely Heir Apparent surpasses them by huge margin and as for AWAM its nothing but blue balls shit show. So yeah if only these three games are compared JOHN holds an advantage in content and Heir apparent in renders .

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You put the same render twice and nothing from Heir Apparent.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
You put the same render twice and nothing from Heir Apparent.
Why should I put render from "Heir apparent"? It's a matter of TASTE, dude. You see one picture and you like it, I don't. There are many good games, but FOR ME JOHN is the best - high quality renders, good story (mature story) and fantastic....creation of the scenes. A played "Heir apparent" and it don't grabs me in a same way like JOHN did! This is my opinion and this is why I support stoper and don't support Silk&milk!
There is a natural way things happen - a dev start a project and the people start to like it. Then this people start to support this dev, right? I like JOHN, because is a fantastic game, not because somebody told me to do so. I am here in this thread, because I like JOHN! Reason - consequence! But it will be stupid to go in the "Heir aparent" thread and write that this game will be abandon soon and is not a good game, or the dev is slow, because I don't give a shit about it!

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Ok lets just stop this comparison between games as it looks like it will turn into a huge fight and things will get quite toxic later on. Those who love their games , no need to call out others for their choices. If you like JOHN or Heir Apparent or any other game support it , those who feel it needs changes or there is something they don't like about the game or fbut don't start that my game's better and your's not as it won't stop.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why should I put render from "Heir apparent"? It's a matter of TASTE, dude. You see one picture and you like it, I don't. There are many good games, but FOR ME JOHN is the best - high quality renders, good story (mature story) and fantastic....creation of the scenes. A played "Heir apparent" and it don't grabs me in a same way like JOHN did! This is my opinion and this is why I support stoper and don't support Silk&milk!
There is a natural way things happen - a dev start a project and the people start to like it. Then this people start to support this dev, right? I like JOHN, because is a fantastic game, not because somebody told me to do so. I am here in this thread, because I like JOHN! Reason - consequence! But it will be stupid to go in the "Heir aparent" thread and write that this game will be abandon soon and is not a good game, or the dev is slow, because I don't give a shit about it!
Why are you so defensive? I thought that you were comparing renders to prove which one was better and that you had done a mistake posting the same render twice and none from Heir Apparent, that's all. I haven't played Heir Apparent. so I can't say which one has better renders. To me, from the games I know, JOHN is the best one in that department.

Reactions: afterlights

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't want to prove that JOHN render is better than AWAM in terms of quality. I just saying that in this similar pose I like stoper's work most. And the duplicate AWAM render was a mistake. Heir apparent not grabs like JOHN did (like I said), because is with male protagonist and many others reasons that a can't explain. This is just my feeling about these games. I like business outfits, for me they are sexier than everything. And stoper has fantastic taste about these things.

Reactions: umby

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
For me, I think that the graphic aspect of the scenario is only important if it allows to give a dimension and a scope to what is the essential element of what should be a novel, I speak of the story.

This is still the key to the games that today hold the top of the rankings in player recognition. Let us quote in the disorder and in a non exhaustive way BaDIK, CBD, JOHN, LOF, AML, DMD etc.

The big problem with AWAM is that the game has, at times, gone in directions that didn't add anything to the main story.

The best example of all of this is the almost complete episode devoted to a surreal shower session with the school janitor.

It had absolutely no interest.

For JOHN, currently the game follows its course and the course of the story as well as the feeling in relation to the characters has never been the object of erratic behavior on the part of the characters.

We can bet that the next episode reinforces this feeling and confirms the immersive zone in which the player is when he plays. For example, we will see if the commitment made by Jessica in relation to Blake is followed by effect or if this branch will be just forgotten. That will be a good test.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
A wife and mother ( money milking crap) I would suggest if u enjoy blue balls then you can play and if you haven't started JOHN don't even now just wait for this update to come , BARS(become a rockstar) almost completed game
Facts!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I've dealt with any kind of graphics/renders in my life, and i gotta say of all the VNs i've ever played (and i play a lot), JOHN is the only VN that made me shakes my head in awe. It's not just the quality, but the attention to details Stoper have put in every god damn objects in each images was so mind blowing. I always stopped for a minute for each images just to see all these details he put in there before clicking the screen. AWAM, BADIK, Heir Apparent and many others were also great in terms of graphics quality but not so detailed as in JOHNs. There were still many generic details in those games. I can give you the images comparison example from all of this game to point out that JOHNs excel in everything but i know it will be useless since everyone have their own standards in terms of graphics qualities. I'm not a Stoper fans, I'm not even his patreon, this is just my opinion based on my experience with graphics.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Seems the mods are sleeping now after they were active in deleting comments a couple days ago. Literally 4 pages of comments about other games, if that is not off topic i do not know how my post where i was talking about JOHN on a JOHN thread was off topic.

Please wake up and act i came here to see what is up with JOHN and do not want to read 4 pages of comments that have nothing to do with the game. There are threads about game recommendations and so on......

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I've dealt with any kind of graphics/renders in my life, and i gotta say of all the VNs i've ever played (and i play a lot), JOHN is the only VN that made me shakes my head in awe. It's not just the quality, but the attention to details Stoper have put in every god damn objects in each images was so mind blowing. I always stopped for a minute for each images just to see all these details he put in there before clicking the screen. AWAM, BADIK, Heir Apparent and many others were also great in terms of graphics quality but not so detailed as in JOHNs. There were still many generic details in those games. I can give you the images comparison example from all of this game to point out that JOHNs excel in everything but i know it will be useless since everyone have their own standards in terms of graphics qualities. I'm not a Stoper fans, I'm not even his patreon, this is just my opinion based on my experience with graphics.
The images are clearly among the better ones in the field of this kind of game. Better character models, decent exposure and the use of depth of field are probably the most important factors here. The rest of the objects are more conservative (few items but with sufficient quality). Only the size of the cigarette box and the cash register in the kiosk scene is a bit off, i think. I also like that the images are not technical overdone. L&P with AWAM, for example, goes too far in this respect. I sometime get, for example, the impression that someone was running through a scene with the fog machine just before he started the rendering. It is almost like in a bad movie and so much that it makes everything unrealistic again. Stoper has exactly the quality i expect from such a game. Good enough, but also not overdone.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
How Connor eats pancakes is the detail that got me.

Last edited:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Seems the mods are sleeping now after they were active in deleting comments a couple days ago. Literally 4 pages of comments about other games, if that is not off topic i do not know how my post where i was talking about JOHN on a JOHN thread was off topic.

Please wake up and act i came here to see what is up with JOHN and do not want to read 4 pages of comments that have nothing to do with the game. There are threads about game recommendations and so on......
Same here.. but I don't think my comments are deleted for off topic.. but for Trolling the Dev.. yet I can see so many comments are remain undeleted which are off-topic.. that makes my blue balls go wild..

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes