4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Before throwing hate, read this:

View attachment 1629290
I'll just say once again that I think it was the right move to remove the straight cheating. I know it's what most of us are here for, but if it wasn't working I don't think it was worth spending one more minute on. The damage to this update was already done, and forcing a story route that didn't work wouldn't save this update. That said, I don't know why it took 6 months to realize it wasn't working, and I wish he'd just move on to the next full update. Put this disaster of an update behind you and move on to the next step. Even if it only takes another month to add the straight cheating route, I don't think it can ever make the wait worth it. Rip the band aid off and move on.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Oh okay, I initially took it that the straight cheating scene was removed completely and wasn't even going to be in the full version of the next update.

Reactions: the3m_dude

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What I can infer is that he tried to make apparently a sex scene or at least a very hot one in the straight cheating path, but he regretted because it felt too soon. Now, there will be a scene, after this beta, but not that hot.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What I can infer is that he tried to make apparently a sex scene or at least a very hot one in the straight cheating path, but he regretted because it felt too soon. Now, there will be a scene, after this beta, but not that hot.
Yeah I get the feeling there was a full fledged cheating straight sex scene at first but it just didn't fit in or something?

I wonder who it was with, was it the person she'll end up interacting with or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: the3m_dude

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
That is correct.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Same here, im confused now...
I'm not sure what you're confused by. This update has been split into two parts. The first is a beta that Stoper is releasing soon (if it isn't already out). This beta will include just a single scene with Blake and will contain two routes, a lesbian-cheating route and a faithful route. The update will likely end soon after the event with Blake, so don't expect much content. The second part of the update will be released sometime later (March?) and will contain an additional route for the Blake event. This route will be a straight-cheating route. Stoper had intended to include it right away, but he wasn't happy with how it came together so he pushed it back. But he didn't want to delay the game's release any longer so he's pushing out a beta right now with the intention of adding the extra route later.

Reactions: mma456

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I feel the thread very silent, it seems that the people were not aware of the new update coming today. Just hope that somebody of the few ones can share it.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
The update wasn't to my taste, but if it's to yours enjoy i guess?

Update 0.5BETA
Hi, everyone.
Here's the BETA version of update 0.5. This one was a battle, but I think what's in it came out really nice. Looking forward to see what you think.
As I mentioned before, there's basically no straight cheating scene in the BETA. I will add one for the full version in the next weeks. There are also no sounds for the moment, no POV shots, and naturally no translations yet. I also want to take a closer look at some of the dialogues and maybe give them a touch or two, but nothing major.
Make sure not to make saves in the BETA, because when I add everything and make all changes the saves you've made may no longer work. If that happens, or your old saves don't work, make sure to check the README for info on how to quickly skip dialogues.

Pc -

Mac -

Android -

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks really nice, but ofc I'm waiting for cheating part. It seems the guy is gonna be this David or his friend (doubt it's both of them). Well, one just hopes Davi's friend is a perverted old man

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes