4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From a story telling perspective the vigilante being ANYONE but Conner makes very little sense.

Vigilante comes on the scene same time as Conner returns, and then a voice morpher is needed and they are same size Conner has military skills vigilante has shown those skills. Conner perfectly fits the description.

Also, it is the ONLY option where if later on Jessica meets the vigilante again and things get sexual it's a much bigger thing because Conner then knows she is cheating if secret identity not revealed. Then it could be a big reveal that she has been caught cheating... And her having the Vigilante she has been seeking so long right under her nose the whole time is icing on the cake.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I like the update! It's not my favourite one so far, but I enjoy it a lot. The only negative thing than I can say is about release time period. Stoper is doing great job with the outfits again. Blake is exceptional in this dress. I like how surprisingly the pure lesbian path ends. I hope that stoper will be inspired in the next months, so we can see v0.55 before 1st of june.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, people seem to be disappointed with this update, doesn't feel me with any encouragement to dl and play.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hmm, people seem to be disappointed with this update, doesn't feel me with any encouragement to dl and play.
Well, qualitatively it's pretty good (really liked the scene with Blake!). Quantitatively, not so much. It's the development time of a Being a DIK episode combined with the update size of College Bound (which is updated more or less weekly).

Reactions: Old&Useless

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I completely lost my interest i this game. "It's too soon", "it doesn't fit", "idk when", ...
Jessica having sex with other men seems rushed, yeah, if we had the first bj to Parker after 3 years it is, but that's because the game's story is moving too slow, and don't tell me "this is a slow burn game", because at a certain point you have to move over.
Most of the action is with women and that's because Stoper decided to make Jessica more interested in girls, his choice and I fully respect it, but the rest sounds like a bunch of excuses: the plot and the cheating path are slow, because he wanted this way.
Jess has a lot of contacts now, she can go to a party or just go out for a drink, getting drunk and having fun and nothing would be rushed or forced.
This is the third game which delivered a disappointing update: Midnight paradise after a year dropped some of the worst scenes ever, DeepSleep decided to release an update made up for lesbians only, True Bond let's not talk about it and now this one too.
I support Stoper's art, it's great, but not the game, not anymore.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes