4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I didn't pay for most other vehicles on the road but I still rant about them because they're mechanically shit.

Kind of the same thing, isn't it?

If you're happy with a Beta update being this bare after, what, nearly 7 months of "work" and you're actually paying for his content then you're an idiot. This is Sarah's Life, Something Special and AWAM all over again. Stoper lost my support the last time and I'm glad I didn't resub.
I have to say the same thing, Stoper is one of the best game creators out there in my Book, his characters are hot, but the story has nothing do with slow buildup, I don`t mind a slow buildup, but damn if I was Parker in real life, I probably would have died of old age before I even got a chance to dick her, that`s why I stopped support a long time ago.... love his work and he deserves support from users, but users also want to receive a reward once in awhile, which I didn't believe I was getting....Sadly... :cry: .I would stop using different Povs and concentrate on moving the pace of the story forward, getting some action into the Game.
Just My Opinion from a former Supporter.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The quality is amazing, but some development choices in this is kinda headscratching.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pants were just a small touch, didn't increase the workload that much. It made sense for her to pick a little more modest outfit when going for a job.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
From a story telling perspective the vigilante being ANYONE but Conner makes very little sense.

Vigilante comes on the scene same time as Conner returns, and then a voice morpher is needed and they are same size Conner has military skills vigilante has shown those skills. Conner perfectly fits the description.

Also, it is the ONLY option where if later on Jessica meets the vigilante again and things get sexual it's a much bigger thing because Conner then knows she is cheating if secret identity not revealed. Then it could be a big reveal that she has been caught cheating... And her having the Vigilante she has been seeking so long right under her nose the whole time is icing on the cake.
It would be more accurate to say that only that it makes no sense for ther to be no link between Conner and the vigilante.

I think it makes a lot more sense for Conner to simply be working with or against him instead of actually being him.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
So the mountain (stoper) gave birth to a little beta-mouse!
Finally!
Just like a tempest in a teapot :giggle:
He worked very hard on the game.... now after that much effort is required to rest for 9 months...

Only lesbian path.. I'm not in lesbian stuff
NTR, "Group Sex", "Swinging" and "cheating" tags can be removed in the thread just to avoid the attention of players like me!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We believe that everything has already been said about the slow development cycle, so there is no point in going on and on and on about it for pages and pages. So let's move on and avoid mass deletions and warnings.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes