4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Want to play and see Jessica to be fuck by other men like Mr Parker or else besides her boyfriend Connor you are just dreaming and expecting too much to this game. Coz this game is not a NTR game. ;)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Now we're getting to the juicy part, Jessica cheating. The story is going to turn interesting how far she wants to be great at her job.​

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
100% Connor is the Vigilante... why? Jessica towers over all other men in this game :WeSmart:

Btw Jessicas outfit these latest updates has been :BootyTime:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
As a Conner fan, I liked the update. Don't care how long it took or delays blah blah, as it has been discussed to death here. For the update itself though, it appeased me just fine lol. The vigilante content was cool and glad it got some progression this update, and that Jess finally got to meet him (could lead to some interesting meetings later)..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But overall, I enjoyed it. Sorry for those that didn't get the path they wanted, but for me, this had the content I enjoyed at least. Thanks Stoper! :)

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
As a Conner fan, I liked the update. Don't care how long it took or delays blah blah, as it has been discussed to death here. For the update itself though, it appeased me just fine lol. The vigilante content was cool and glad it got some progression this update, and that Jess finally got to meet him (could lead to some interesting meetings later)..

But overall, I enjoyed it. Sorry for those that didn't get the path they wanted, but for me, this had the content I enjoyed at least. Thanks Stoper! :)
finally a constructive message
(y)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

Like your thinking BUT - in the picture on the left Jessica is wearing high heels and in the picture on the right she is barefoot, hence the disparity in height.
(I still don't think he's the vigilante either but he certainly is something to do with it).

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes