4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Like your thinking BUT - in the picture on the left Jessica is wearing high heels and in the picture on the right she is barefoot, hence the disparity in height.
(I still don't think he's the vigilante either but he certainly is something to do with it).
In the vigilante scene Jessica is wearing heels.. thou, while the one with Conner is barefoot... so.. it could be posible... ;)

Reactions: RCC14

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Like your thinking BUT - in the picture on the left Jessica is wearing high heels and in the picture on the right she is barefoot, hence the disparity in height.
(I still don't think he's the vigilante either but he certainly is something to do with it).
I didn't even think of that lol. With heels on, it does make Conner at the right height as the vigilante now.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png

Hmm... now I have to reconsider. :unsure:

Hah, this made my day :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heh, no worries. Just found it interesting is all (the differences on virgin or not). But thanks for the heads up! ;)

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
The update is "Beta Version". More to appease fans than anything else. I played it, it's ok... but it feels a bit abrupt. IMO, "2 pants option" is a time-sink, not much point to it really. Let's see what the full update version looks like.

It's not a good thing to rush a dev. the creative process has it's ups and downs. I think it's better stoperart just shuts out the noise and work until the update meets his own expectations before releasing it. The mantra "which will be ready when it's ready" certainly applies in this case.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
But who else could it be? Honestly, even though him being the vigilante would be obvious and eye-rolly, introducing a completely new character we've never seen before would also be kinda boring. Unless this game is supposed to be in development for the next 50 years to flesh out new characters for a vigilante shadow organization.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Uh, did I miss something?
Sorry for my silly question, but the last scene is Jessica and Balke at the bar.
There is no warmer rapprochement? Is it for the sequel?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Inconsolable

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
But who else could it be? Honestly, even though him being the vigilante would be obvious and eye-rolly, introducing a completely new character we've never seen before would also be kinda boring. Unless this game is supposed to be in development for the next 50 years to flesh out new characters for a vigilante shadow organization.
If it's not Conner, it's probably one of his ex-military buddy, doesn't need to be fleshed out.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Honestly, I didn't like Jessica becoming a girl hunter.
Recently, she's never had sex with women and now she's become a predator?
I think she looks better in the role of seduced by women.
I think it make sense. I mean: she discovered, she liked a lot and she has a bold personality. She's not normally the shy one specially with introverted or shy people such as Blake.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes