4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My playthrough is straight cheating & lesbian path, and even though my Jess turns down Connor for sex and says yes to everyone else and girls like Blake my lesbian date with Blake ended when David came over to the table to talk to Jess and then it says continued in the cheating path.
So how did I miss the lesbian path then?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I guess that was a just dream sequence that we have seen in last update because apparently we're back to vanilla again...Guys who needs chocolate or Strawberry when you can have good old vanilla, why are you disappointed guys? Come on guys wait don't leave... :KEK:

Dec 4, 2018
I usually don't complain about the updates since they always brought good content.
But THIS was a serious let-down. :(

All we can hope for is that the next THICK update comes within a few months.
This game deserves so much more attention from all parties.
Just wanted to clarify that I do love stopers work, it's not it. But I'm not much for lesbian games/content and more into NTR and cheating so these updates doesn't tickle my tackle all the times.

That teasing with Mr Parker is one of the best stories in any game - good job stoper!

And I CAN'T WAIT to see Tommy get to enjoy that out-of-his-league married woman. So...dirty...love it!

Keep pushing stoper! We support you even if we whine like children. :)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
My playthrough is straight cheating & lesbian path, and even though my Jess turns down Connor for sex and says yes to everyone else and girls like Blake my lesbian date with Blake ended when David came over to the table to talk to Jess and then it says continued in the cheating path.
So how did I miss the lesbian path then?
That's because you have to make sure that Conner never meets Blake when they are having drinks during the event where Jessica can either take a taxi or call Conner to go home. If only you don't let her meet Conner can you open the Lesbian only path.

Reactions: pavlogrk

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
obviously v.0.5 contents are not only this right ? i mean the description do said 292 new renders ? full version will add more for v.0.5 ?
I count 316 new renders, but some are the animation frames. the final version will add some POV, sounds and a new little branch in the blake release. but don't expect hot new scenes

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes