4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I've completed the game with walkthrough this time. Seems like there are a lot of stats in game. Is sex with connor required to get all sex stats if im aiming mainly for cheating with men route? (it'd be quite bullshit)

Reactions: Ass Fan

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I've completed the game with walkthrough this time. Seems like there are a lot of stats in game. Is sex with connor required to get all sex stats if im aiming mainly for cheating with men route? (it'd be quite bullshit)
No it's not. The stats aren't that important, it's more about the choices with each character. The stats change how Jessica approaches some situations. Like, if her SLUT stat is high she's more eager to do something, and if it's low she's more reluctant. But in both cases she can do it.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
currently the statistics affect the vision of some images (for example facial expressions) and the diversity of some dialogues, but they do not affect the events; those depend on the choices made by the player

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'm sorry i didn't play this update stoper , as I've heard there's only lesbian events this time. It's not really my thing. I'll wait for the next one, hopefully there's more straight contents coming around.

I always admired your quality of renders. If i had to give you an advice, I'd say, know your audience and manage your release schedule better.

I'm looking forward to the event with Jessica and that young guy at the office. Will see you next time, whenever that's gonna be!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
In my opinion Jessica need to be fucked by someone else than her boyfriend on next update.

Already enough tease, she needs to get hard fucked already or forced to an hard fuck but liking all of it at the end as she is always pointing out that she needs to stop the teasing or she will start fucking whatever men she starts teasing :devilish:

It is time, only one for now stoper but do it please.. :(

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
In my opinion Jessica need to be fucked by someone else than her boyfriend on next update.

Already enough tease, she needs to get hard fucked already or forced to an hard fuck but liking all of it at the end as she is always pointing out that she needs to stop the teasing or she will start fucking whatever men she starts teasing :devilish:

Yeah, good luck with that,every update S.O.S.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021

It will happen... hopefully before I start collecting social security. :whistle:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Ummnn..... That was first update which left me disapointed.
I liked what we did get but wished there was..... well, more.....
I was also very pissed off when i first finished it, then cooled off after some time and realized that this is not the end of the world :KEK: I guess thats why they locked the thread for one or two days, to let people cool down :KEK:

We cant expect to have a perfect story with each update it seems. stoper surely delivered us an amazing vn that had everything a female protag conneisseur like me wants (except fcking part). Gotta be patient and hope for better in future.

I dont know what might be the main reason behind low amount of renders but we seen new places like factory and uhh maybe stoper had irl businesses to take care of in the meantime. In everyday work life we all not do our best isnt that right? The more time passes with projects like these, the more convoluted the code becomes, im working in a R&D firm, kinda know how it works. We all see how messy it becomes in other games for instance. I cant remember getting Renpy errors in this game no matter which update, maybe thats the reason of slow development, same goes for AWAM. Like when you come back from version 0.35 save and dont get any error at version 0.5, that means dev worked hard on the code to make it happen, things like this is what other people cant see. Thanks for listening to my mindless blabbering :FacePalm:

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I am also disappointed by this update, it is not I wanted for sure, but for others might was pretty cool. But I am not angry about that the update was unpleasant for me, I am angry about that the amount of time needed for releasing next updates. I don't think I will support developer witch works per updates takes so much time. Anyway it's not the end of the world by the time he work on his new version there are others who release brand new and very interesting games.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I am also disappointed by this update, it is not I wanted for sure, but for others might was pretty cool. But I am not angry about that the update was unpleasant for me, I am angry about that the amount of time needed for releasing next updates. I don't think I will support developer witch works per updates takes so much time. Anyway it's not the end of the world by the time he work on his new version there are others who release brand new and very interesting games.
Not shitting on the update at all:
But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not Wining or moaning, just asking if there were maybe a hidden path I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: bigdickwaterland
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes