4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Really big disappointment from the update, the amount of the time needed to the developer to finish an update is huge and I don't think the waiting is worth after all. I can't tell if the game is going to be abandon or not, but I am sure if he keeps this big time spam between the updates he is not only going lose some subscribers but also might lose his passion to finish the game. Anyway it is what is it and I hope for more blackmail, cheating stuff in future. I have no experience with making renders and I don't know how much time takes him to do it, but I am sure before that he was faster. The situation start to remind me to other popular games like AWAM and Milfy city, so looks like this is a common thing.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Really big disappointment from the update, the amount of the time needed to the developer to finish an update is huge and I don't think the waiting is worth after all. I can't tell if the game is going to be abandon or not, but I am sure if he keeps this big time spam between the updates he is not only going lose some subscribers but also might lose his passion to finish the game. Anyway it is what is it and I hope for more blackmail, cheating stuff in future. I have no experience with making renders and I don't know how much time takes him to do it, but I am sure before that he was faster. The situation start to remind me to other popular games like AWAM and Milfy city, so looks like this is a common thing.
Rendering takes time based on the setup the person has if they have a farm it can be faster based on the specs of each unit in it. Also a powerful pc, in the right areas, would also be able to crank out renders faster than others. I would also think one part that might get complicated would be chooses and tracking it, and crafting scenes and lines for all in the tree.

The-=Jun=-

Jul 14, 2020
I think the sexiest scene in the game is the one with the market.. And it feels like there's something going on in a small store with Park Kerr... What kind of relationship is there between Jessica and the man who appears wearing a mask? I wonder if this will happen...
When will the story come true? LOL

Reactions: the3m_dude

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
DAMN!How do i get this? i was only able to go in the bathroom with blake and just make some foreplay with her!
A few days earlier you have a choice between: take a cab home with Blake OR call you bf to pick you up. If you called your bf then you can have the threesome

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does Connor get all the action and Jess doesn’t, he gets 3somes, Jess doesn’t get to have 3somes with 2 dudes yet… or 3some with 2 babes without Connor!
I guess Stoper lied when he said Jess would be able to dump him or leave him

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Why does Connor get all the action and Jess doesn’t, he gets 3somes, Jess doesn’t get to have 3somes with 2 dudes yet… or 3some with 2 babes without Connor!
I guess Stoper lied when he said Jess would be able to dump him or leave him
I think you're talking to the wrong person to talk about straight sex. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mystermask
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes