4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why cant any of these games start without boyfriend/husband? No one likes them and they are just wasting time that other characters could get. She needs to dump him and buy a dog.
Because it adds to the sense of corruption, giving players a better feeling for the MC to do something that's considered forbidden, dirty and wrong. It also allows for more fetishes like hotwifing, cuckolding, NTR/cheating etc. Not to forget those who actually enjoy playing the faithful route, or something inbetween faithful and cheating. Yes, they do exist.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi guys so I'm seeing a lot of comments about the lesbian and faithful routes what makes me sadder is knowing that the route everyone voted on which is Jessica cheating won't have anything yet Unfortunately maybe there will be another blowjob again but without sex. But I liked the part about the vigilante at least one good thing came out of all this time waiting for the update. The sad thing is knowing that Jessica won't have sex with other characters yet without being her husband. Hmm, thinking about it I remembered something maybe on Sunday something good will happen with Jessica going out with the rose and her husband there maybe there's something spicy for us to see.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Hi guys so I'm seeing a lot of comments about the lesbian and faithful routes what makes me sadder is knowing that the route everyone voted on which is Jessica cheating won't have anything yet Unfortunately maybe there will be another blowjob again but without sex. But I liked the part about the vigilante at least one good thing came out of all this time waiting for the update. The sad thing is knowing that Jessica won't have sex with other characters yet without being her husband. Hmm, thinking about it I remembered something maybe on Sunday something good will happen with Jessica going out with the rose and her husband there maybe there's something spicy for us to see.
Rose is a very Prim and Proper woman, so no matter what happens it's not gonna go anywhere besides some minor development between them which will most likely depend on whether Jessica decides to tell her about Mr.Parker or not. As it stands right now Sunday isn't looking any exciting as it will have its usual unnecessary events that aren't gonna go anywhere and will most likely again have Connor scenes and some lesbian scenes with Heather unless Stoper decides to add in some surprises.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Rose is a very Prim and Proper woman, so no matter what happens it's not gonna go anywhere besides some minor development between them which will most likely depend on whether Jessica decides to tell her about Mr.Parker or not. As it stands right now Sunday isn't looking any exciting as it will have its usual unnecessary events that aren't gonna go anywhere and will most likely again have Connor scenes and some lesbian scenes with Heather unless Stoper decides to add in some surprises.
Rosa is also bringing her kids, so ... Well, you really should not get your hopes up.
Heather is back on sunday and all alone and she asked Jessica to entertain her, so yes, there will be a lesbian scene with Heather and optionally a threesome with Conner.

Reactions: Tennoujirex

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Rosa is also bringing her kids, so ... Well, you really should not get your hopes up.
Heather is back on sunday and all alone and she asked Jessica to entertain her, so yes, there will be a lesbian scene with Heather and optionally a threesome with Conner.
It's a wishful thinking of mine that during the lesbian stuff with Heather, instead of the usual Conner threesome event we get to see Christian who decides to show up for a proper and good threesome.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
I restart the game at the begining , and the update v0.5 beta dont work , my game stop at the end of the v0.45 version "the blow job with parker" , can you please told me why ?

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes