4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Most of the people playing this game will obviously think of Conner as a masked vigilante. But based on my experiences watching a show of similar plot, it would not be as easy as you may have guessed. In most cases they just wanted you to think the obvious while the truth is they can be anyone, but it had to be someone that Jessica knows of or someone who at least appeared in the story even just for once. I'm saying that it had to be someone that we know. It wouldn't surprise me if it turn out to be Mr. Parker all along. Don't mind the physical appearance, it just something that they wanted you to think. What do you say?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Most of the people playing this game will obviously think of Conner as a masked vigilante. But based on my experiences watching a show of similar plot, it would not be as easy as you may have guessed. In most cases they just wanted you to think the obvious while the truth is they can be anyone, but it had to be someone that Jessica knows of or someone who at least appeared in the story even just for once. I'm saying that it had to be someone that we know. It wouldn't surprise me if it turn out to be Mr. Parker all along. Don't mind the physical appearance, it just something that they wanted you to think. What do you say?
Subverting the audience's expectations can work.

But it can also backfire.

Sometimes it's best to just give the audience what they want/expect. If you spend hours setting something up only to pull a last minute reversal on the audience, that can make the twist feel unearned.

God damnit...just let Jon Snow kill the Night King. That's all we wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Assuming Jessica is a good journalist you would think meeting the vigilante she'd immediately recognize she's already married to him. Like most gamers no doubt have by now.

Reactions: the3m_dude

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Assuming Jessica is a good journalist you would think meeting the vigilante she'd immediately recognize she's already married to him. Like most gamers no doubt have by now.
Which means she is either slow or the the vigilante is someone else. I think it wasn't coincidence that David (auto shop) came over to check on Jess in the bar to see if she recognizes him.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Played the update and here are my thoughts. FIrst positives because there are not many of them: I am not a fan of lesbian or content with Conner, but that scene near the car was very interesting and well done. Also i guessed right that the straight content could be with David. The negatives are obvious: way too short even if it was in the making for 3 months and not to mention 6 months as it was. Even if you go for the lesbian route it is short and if you go for the other route you maybe have 5 minutes of gameplay. I expected this cuz i was following this thread regularly, but still even with low expectations it was still a disappointment.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Played the update and here are my thoughts. FIrst positives because there are not many of them: I am not a fan of lesbian or content with Conner, but that scene near the car was very interesting and well done. Also i guessed right that the straight content could be with David. The negatives are obvious: way too short even if it was in the making for 3 months and not to mention 6 months as it was. Even if you go for the lesbian route it is short and if you go for the other route you maybe have 5 minutes of gameplay. I expected this cuz i was following this thread regularly, but still even with low expectations it was still a disappointment.
Every update from stoper is short,blink your eyes and you miss this last one,as for myself there were no positives tired of the same old lame content,really the lesbo and Connor routes have been done to death.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The Connor threesome in this update really felt like an example of diminishing returns. I really enjoyed the last threesome with him... But that was literally in the previous update. Two updates in a row had a FFM threesome with Connor, so this one felt far less exciting or special.

You can only go back to the well just stop many times, and I think it was a miscalculation to use Connor twice in a row for a threesome.

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Jessica Oneils Hard News Türkçe Çeviri 0.5 BETA'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Turkish Translation 0.5 BETA here.
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why cant any of these games start without boyfriend/husband? No one likes them and they are just wasting time that other characters could get. She needs to dump him and buy a dog.
Because it adds to the sense of corruption, giving players a better feeling for the MC to do something that's considered forbidden, dirty and wrong. It also allows for more fetishes like hotwifing, cuckolding, NTR/cheating etc. Not to forget those who actually enjoy playing the faithful route, or something inbetween faithful and cheating. Yes, they do exist.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi guys so I'm seeing a lot of comments about the lesbian and faithful routes what makes me sadder is knowing that the route everyone voted on which is Jessica cheating won't have anything yet Unfortunately maybe there will be another blowjob again but without sex. But I liked the part about the vigilante at least one good thing came out of all this time waiting for the update. The sad thing is knowing that Jessica won't have sex with other characters yet without being her husband. Hmm, thinking about it I remembered something maybe on Sunday something good will happen with Jessica going out with the rose and her husband there maybe there's something spicy for us to see.

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes