4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I can give you some feedback
- Kill Connor or send him to fight in Ukraine
- Not every scene must revolve around Jessica
- You can make scenes with the other women and dudes
- People voted for the ugly bastards route. What are you waiting for?
- You aren't writing Othello, don't overthink the writing too much
- Connor is one of a few husbands/boyfriends of the main protagonists, who is not unpleasant. A lot of dirty things can happen around him. There will be a hangover party in a strip club and Jess has a plan to be there, but undercover. And if Connor is vigilante, then he is a major part of the story!
- Every scene must revolve around Jessica, because we play Jessica! Right now I don't know what my girlfriend is doing, because I am not with her! That is the magic - Jess action, Jess thoughts, what is happening to her or infront/around her and her point of view.
- Yes, he can and he did it! Heather and Christian (twice) and Heather and blonde guy in the bar's toilet.
- Every people has a different taste. That is why we have faithful, lesbian and cheating rootes. More of the people around here like Parker, but I like the mayor and Burch much more.
- Writing is very important!

Yogidoo

Apr 23, 2018
Hopefully stoper can be motivated again where he updates the game just like before, and we all know we miss Jessica and her adventures. Don't mind the people criticizing you we're just frustrated because there is still no update coming from you and you know you have one amazing/exciting game as for me it's the best so try to work it out and finish the game. I'm pretty sure you'll get all of our praises after.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe the scope of the game is too wide for Stoper now. It might be better to stop the game and doing short story comics (a bit like his bonus sets). Supporters would have less expectations (of a story progressing) and he could take all his time to release something without much pressure (and not be limited to a specific story and less writing to do).

Reactions: Katerin <3

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
The timeline of this update is so messed up and stoper has been saying that the update will be out in December, this is the most stalemate situation where the dev definitely can't really defend the delay and people in the forum don't know how much real progress for the update has been made.:(

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Well let's just hope for the best if you are bashing the dev like this it will effect his moral and we don't want but I do have to say one thing this game has huge potential and the slow updates are effecting Potential suppoters hope the dev can sort it out cuz this game should be making banks much more than the the dev is currently getting

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I can give you some feedback
- Kill Connor or send him to fight in Ukraine
for me to connect must be.
obviously he's her boyfriend and he lives with her, it makes sense that he's the first one she has sex with most often.
but precisely because he is there, the level of betrayal is high. (if there were no who would betray?)
moreover, their relationship is opening up to sexual experiences towards others, and therefore to possible treesome.
that's okay for me

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone Can anyone help me please I wanted to know if the stoper has discord and if you have send me the link or the name too I would really appreciate it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It sucks that the update has taken so long. That being said at least stoper does make frequent communication with his supporters and he does this for fun not for money. The quality of the story and renders is top notch. The only major ballsuck right now is the fact that there is now no longer a straight cheating route for this update. Only lesbian and faithful. Though I think he said there would be the cheating branch added later, after beta release.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
for me to connect must be.
obviously he's her boyfriend and he lives with her, it makes sense that he's the first one she has sex with most often.
but precisely because he is there, the level of betrayal is high. (if there were no who would betray?)
moreover, their relationship is opening up to sexual experiences towards others, and therefore to possible treesome.
that's okay for me
My point was that Connor needs to die or stay in his cuckshed because stoper loves to make scenes with him :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, Connor model is pretty good for a male MC and the sex scenes are top tier.
The problem I have with it's how JessxConnor goes against my conception of female MC corruption games.
I don't play those games for the happy married couple trope. I play for the corruption of the wife/girlfriend.

Reactions: dangerouz

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
About the constructive critics. Agree that there are lot of negative comments. But i think that one of the things that is constantly being talked about here could be called a constructive critic. That is the cheating path, people want it ( i think that is very obvious to everyone who read at least 1 page of comments here), and feel that there is too much of Conner and lesbian content. And then to drop the only route most people wanted to see, is like trolling your supporters and fans.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes