4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Connor being more dominate and maybe hate fucking her? Either way, Connor will get laid.
Lets see what happen. And who knows probably dump her. xD

But I think the concept of Connor being the Vigilante is amazing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to talk about the existence of the NTR tag in the thread.
First of all, why is it there?
There's a cheating tag too and it is more suitable with how things are going on in the game rather than the "Stealing" which is NTR.
As far as i know, Jessica is just fooling around and not taking things seriously with other males.
Dev himself might put that tag there to attact ntr folk idk, cheating can be considered as NTR for some folk i guess?
I'm wondering about all of these because i also started developing a game with more or less similar mechanic, it would be nice if we settled such details.
ntr cuz connor has sex with other woman even if jess has approved it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I want to talk about the existence of the NTR tag in the thread.
First of all, why is it there?
There's a cheating tag too and it is more suitable with how things are going on in the game rather than the "Stealing" which is NTR.
As far as i know, Jessica is just fooling around and not taking things seriously with other males.
Dev himself might put that tag there to attact ntr folk idk, cheating can be considered as NTR for some folk i guess?
I'm wondering about all of these because i also started developing a game with more or less similar mechanic, it would be nice if we settled such details.
It's a fair question, but, alas, this is not a fair site/forum.

Strictly speaking, we have a female MC and for the NTR tag to be employed it would mean that one of her LI has sex with someone else. So, her female neighbor having sex with her husband would be NTR. Connor having sex with another woman or man would be NTR. The mayor having sex with someone else would be NTR.

But the reality is this is a forum full of peeps with a chauvinistic bent (I don't state that to me demeaning, it's just a fact) and they will only look at it being NTR if the MC is a male and one of his LI's bangs another male (even though FF sex runs as much risk of losing the LI to another relationship).

Also, NTR encompasses swinging and sharing (which are terms I wished they'd use more often this site.) Jessica is swinging with her neighbors and has more or less shared Connor (I think, depending on the route one plays, we'll see more of that).

So the issue is both simple and complicated at the same time. But in the end, the dev putting an NTR tag on the game is technically correct.

I hope this helps.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Connor being more dominate and maybe hate fucking her? Either way, Connor will get laid.

I'm trying a different playthrough.

Having fun with all other possible characters while totally neglecting Connor well obviously when it came with choices as I can't prevent the made-of sex scenes.

And let's see if/when Connor finds out about the cheating what will happen then...???

Two things in my thought::
i) While checking the security footage, it seems the target's number plate is look like's Connor's.

ii) Again one night Connor went to help a friend and also mentioned that too no one else there to help the friend.

So there is chance of Connor as the Vigilante in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Someone please sell me on this game?? It's so recommended. As a female protagonist MC i can't get into looking at the LI's as dudes. :ROFLMAO:

I tried playing it but every time i try, and i talk with the dudes... i'm like no thanks. Not a game for me :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rip, another great title lost to abandonment, ( i guess ? )
far from abandoned.

Someone please sell me on this game?? It's so recommended. As a female protagonist MC i can't get into looking at the LI's as dudes. :ROFLMAO:

I tried playing it but every time i try, and i talk with the dudes... i'm like no thanks. Not a game for me :ROFLMAO:
there is lesbian sex too and hetero sex can be avoded.

Reactions: sava75 and LimitYok

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
Fucking great game, would like the nonmonogamy to be more consensual for all involved. An option to make the relationship some kind of open early on. I don't really like cheating/going behind someones back.

Reactions: Pogo123 and Back

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Fucking great game, would like the nonmonogamy to be more consensual for all involved. An option to make the relationship some kind of open early on. I don't really like cheating/going behind someones back.
No judgment, just sharing opinion here.
I'm the opposite, for me the cheating and going behind the back it the thrill that excite me. :)

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
No judgment, just sharing opinion here.
I'm the opposite, for me the cheating and going behind the back it the thrill that excite me. :)
Which is why i said i wished for the option :). Because i like the cheating aswell, just my real preference is for ethical non monogamy, be it romantic or just sexual. Now i know that for it to be added there would either have to be a quick scene where they talk about it and agree to it. Which can feel a bit hollow and maybe pandering. Or it needs several scenes to make a buildup for it, which could be hot as hell if made correctly, please note that i'm not interested in making Conner a cuck, more of a Stag (same thing, but remove the humiliation and femdom aspect of it, just getting turned on by the partner sleeping with other people, see the MC in Deliverance for example).

But that's both possibly not part of the vision the creator has for their game, and it's more work on the creators table. So don't see it as me being belligerent and trying to demand something, just like you voicing an opinion, and a wish ^^.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes