4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
IMO the term "NTR" is one of those things that should never have been adapted into English because I don't think there's really a good translation. As a result it gets used liberally to mean just about anything. From what I've gathered when reading about it, there needs to be an element of humiliation, and powerlessness to the arrangement. Swinging, hot wifing, and even cuckolding, wouldn't count because the boyfriend/husband is willingly entering into the arrangement. They accept that they find sexual gratification in the arrangement and encourage their partner. A cuckold will jerk off to the idea of his wife getting fucked by another man while she tells him how inferior he is.
I honestly don't have a horse in this race, but the word translates literally to "cuckold." It's not regional cultural concept like "bushido" or "kaizen" that needs explanation for westerners. Cuckolding is universal. There may some confusion about what qualifies as cuckolding, but there should be no confusion about what the Japanese word means.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I honestly don't have a horse in this race, but the word translates literally to "cuckold." It's not regional cultural concept like "bushido" or "kaizen" that needs explanation for westerners. Cuckolding is universal. There may some confusion about what qualifies as cuckolding, but there should be no confusion about what the Japanese word means.

Only the third entry translates it to cuckold.

It's a stupid term and you should probably take this conversation to a dedicated NTR thread where everyone can scream about it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Only the third entry translates it to cuckold.

It's a stupid term and you should probably take this conversation to a dedicated NTR thread where everyone can scream about it.
Hey friend just want to thank you for sharing this site. "I didn't know much about some tags especially the NTR one lol
Now that I know" the meaning of this and others I will get smarter in the future. Thank you(y)

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
AFAIK
Netorare is just as someone said, partner one (usually female) cheats and partner two (usually male) doesnt like it, but cant leave the relationship/situation for one reason or another. Blackmail, being tied up/held by other people and forced to watch, or economical/emotional reasons why they cant leave partner one.

Netorase is when partner one sleeps with other people with partner twos consent and liking it. This would be cuckold. But i don't think it needs partner two to be humiliated, so a stag/vixen situation would probably be called netorase as well.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
AFAIK
Netorare is just as someone said, partner one (usually female) cheats and partner two (usually male) doesnt like it, but cant leave the relationship/situation for one reason or another. Blackmail, being tied up/held by other people and forced to watch, or economical/emotional reasons why they cant leave partner one.

Netorase is when partner one sleeps with other people with partner twos consent and liking it. This would be cuckold. But i don't think it needs partner two to be humiliated, so a stag/vixen situation would probably be called netorase as well.
Wow (y)
Although I never wanted to say again something to those tags.
But I think you are one of the few people who unterstands the definition.
So thumbs up.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
AFAIK
So from a games perspective as you can stop playing the game there is no NTR as you can stop it any moment?
So NTR can only happen when you know it, so cheating is never NTR?

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
:cool: Hello to all Jessica News fans let's check out her arts there are very good arts there like the ones here between Jessica/Mayor and the school principal are mouth watering hehe they were made by Coriolan
View attachment 1826560 View attachment 1826563
I have to agree with you it's very good art I already left my thanks one thing I want to see in the main game is Jessica and the school principal again almost like this but in my imagination the two would be having sex like bunnies in love I've even saved it these images are my favorites (y):devilish:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well his last post was 1 month ago :(
What is not to understand by "this is the regular speed"? That means this is how it is, update will come this year, this is not a joke! If you want more often updates, this is not your game, it will take some years until .... whatever.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes