4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What is not to understand by "this is the regular speed"? That means this is how it is, update will come this year, this is not a joke! If you want more often updates, this is not your game, it will take some years until .... whatever.
You misunderstood my message i guess? I only said the updates were too far away, i don't care to wait it's the best game i've played
I just said his last post on patreon was 1 month ago nothing more so chill guys

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Well this game has one the best story which where actually the writer knows how things work. Also, the animation is very good as well, I feel its one of the best games available here. I just asked as I had no idea when the last update was as it has been a while since I last checked the thread. But I get it, let the dev take his time, hopefully the next update we get will be fantastic as well.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
You misunderstood my message i guess? I only said the updates were too far away, i don't care to wait it's the best game i've played
I just said his last post on patreon was 1 month ago nothing more so chill guys
There's really no point in justifying yourself, people in this thread are way too over defensive when it comes to stoper like their life depends on it, to the point where any criticism of the game to them feels like some kind of personal attack, which is why this whole thread is always empty and dead till the update time comes because you can't have any healthy dialogue about anything without getting shunned and your comments deleted.

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
I think it's time for Jessica to get a new dick in her pussy other than Conner's lol :devilish:
(y)I agree Jessica has had enough of Conner he has had his turn with her it's time for her to have fun with another dick inside her tight pussy the main character who is about to get it is Mr. Parker if there are any more scenes with him there will be real wild sex :p

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Rosa Pinup Beach 1a.jpg

Hi, everyone.
Still moving through the next update's development. I was hoping I could release something this month, but the last weeks have been very slow, so it won't happen. Massive, open scenes, like this beach one always slow down the work process. I know most people don't really care about the background detail, but I think it makes the images look more natural and adds to the immersion.
As usual the update is coming out slowly, but the images so far look pretty nice. Hopefully you end up enjoying the scenes when you get to play them.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Hi, everyone.
Still moving through the next update's development. I was hoping I could release something this month, but the last weeks have been very slow, so it won't happen. Massive, open scenes, like this beach one always slow down the work process. I know most people don't really care about the background detail, but I think it makes the images look more natural and adds to the immersion.
As usual the update is coming out slowly, but the images so far look pretty nice. Hopefully you end up enjoying the scenes when you get to play them.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1831469

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.

What a suprise !!! Its moving slowly ... nooooo? really?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1831469

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.
Wow, am I the only one who found the way Rosa is very sexy? I hope her husband is together in this update to be able to provoke him or something else with the couple maybe they will have different routes like the lesbian since Rosa doesn't like Jessica's boldness very much :devilish:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 1831469

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.

Take your time...others take longer. Only quality counts!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes