4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, am I the only one who found the way Rosa is very sexy? I hope her husband is together in this update to be able to provoke him or something else with the couple maybe they will have different routes like the lesbian since Rosa doesn't like Jessica's boldness very much :devilish:
No.Many others also think Rosa is very sexy.
I must admit I was thinking,she will wear more provocative swimsuit.
Maybe even topless,if not completely naked.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
There's really no point in justifying yourself, people in this thread are way too over defensive when it comes to stoper like their life depends on it, to the point where any criticism of the game to them feels like some kind of personal attack, which is why this whole thread is always empty and dead till the update time comes because you can't have any healthy dialogue about anything without getting shunned and your comments deleted.
I don't think that's true though. The same 10 people repeating that updates take too long over and over and over day after day isn't discussion, and it certainly isn't "healthy dialogue". It's just bitching.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Big Rosa fan here, she reminds me of Joyce from Midnight Paradise game.
would love to see her have lesbian love with Jessica or see them sharing Mr Parker, it would probly kill him but what a way to go

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
I don't think that's true though. The same 10 people repeating that updates take too long over and over and over day after day isn't discussion, and it certainly isn't "healthy dialogue". It's just bitching.
This thread gets alot of critical comments deleted while ignoring the same old update comments so it's not your fault if you never see them. The previous comments were clearly from someone who atleast i think was new to this thread and to be completely honest this thread does act hostile no matter how mild the criticism is. Anyone who has been on this thread for a few updates and wants to say anything decent has already said it and knows by this point that it's far better to ignore this game and thread till update time cause stoper himself is never going to change his ways for the better and is comfortable in them, so the only people left are the same old 10 people who can ignore all the faults and keep on fanboying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really like Rosa too, I would actually prefer to see Jessica with Rosa and her husband (although I haven't seen him), rather than Heather and her guy, who I don't like at all (the guy).

Of course this is just my personal opinion.
I also prefer a route that way because I don't like Christian very much either I don't prefer Jessica with Rosa or Heather on the lesbian path it's much sexier girls making out

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I really like Rosa too, I would actually prefer to see Jessica with Rosa and her husband (although I haven't seen him), rather than Heather and her guy, who I don't like at all (the guy).

Of course this is just my personal opinion.
If it ever happens, it won't be in next update and not before several years. Even with Rosa only, there is barely a single spark of something

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes I had the same thought but Rosa topless or totally naked would be much better she is one of the prettiest characters in the game I'll even tell the truth I think she's even hotter than Jessica I'm glad now she will have content with her is what I wanted more. this whole time lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes I had the same thought but Rosa topless or totally naked would be much better she is one of the prettiest characters in the game I'll even tell the truth I think she's even hotter than Jessica I'm glad now she will have content with her is what I wanted more. this whole time lol
Nah.For me Jessica is the hottest female in the game.
BTW I wonder if we will get more Eve soon.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Rosa is hot for sure, not Jessica˝s level of hotness though.

After reading that update i am wondering what stoper meant when he said this, ¨ I was hoping I could release something this month¨. Did he mean the update? I think it was pretty obvious to all of us and to himself that he will not release it in May. Or he has no plan at which point he will end the update.
Or maybe he did not even talk about the update, maybe he wanted to make some teaser images.

Anyway i am pretty sure none of us, who follow the development of this game regularly, expected the update to be released in May.
Maybe July.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
After reading that update i am wondering what stoper meant when he said this, ¨ I was hoping I could release something this month¨. Did he mean the update? I think it was pretty obvious to all of us and to himself that he will not release it in May. Or he has no plan at which point he will end the update.
Or maybe he did not even talk about the update, maybe he wanted to make some teaser images.
As he is still rendering beach scenes it likely refers to the first half of the day, Jessica's playdate with Rosa (and her kids).

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1831469

Hi, everyone.
Still moving through the next update's development. I was hoping I could release something this month, but the last weeks have been very slow, so it won't happen. Massive, open scenes, like this beach one always slow down the work process. I know most people don't really care about the background detail, but I think it makes the images look more natural and adds to the immersion.
As usual the update is coming out slowly, but the images so far look pretty nice. Hopefully you end up enjoying the scenes when you get to play them.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Hi, everyone.
Still moving through the next update's development. I was hoping I could release something this month, but the last weeks have been very slow, so it won't happen. Massive, open scenes, like this beach one always slow down the work process. I know most people don't really care about the background detail, but I think it makes the images look more natural and adds to the immersion.
As usual the update is coming out slowly, but the images so far look pretty nice. Hopefully you end up enjoying the scenes when you get to play them.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
What a joke ,same shit, bigger flys.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
What a joke ,same shit, bigger flys.
I ask you but it could be the same to all others that use terms like: joke, scum and so on:
Have you ever render a model in Daz 3D, write a script with multiple branches, code in Renpy and make it look good and entertaining ?

Have you any idea how hard it is and time consumming it can be ?

Are you just a consummer so eager to discover the next chapter of this pretty neat story that you are not able to visualize what it is really to create this ?

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I ask you but it could be the same to all others that use terms like: joke, scum and so on:
Have you ever render a model in Daz 3D, write a script with multiple branches, code in Renpy and make it look good and entertaining ?

Are you just a consummer so eager to discover the next chapter of this pretty neat story that you are not able to visualize what it is really to create this ?
Ah we have one from the Raanger group here.

He doesn't have to know about Daz3D or anything techinical to give his opinion chaundhar. That's dumb to actually ask for lmao. That's like saying you cannot say the food is shitty unless you know how to cook it.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ah we have one from the Raanger group here.

He doesn't have to know about Daz3D or anything techinical to give his opinion chaundhar. That's dumb to actually ask for lmao. That's like saying you cannot say the food is shitty unless you know how to cook it.
You should know I translate that game so yes, I support Stoper in my way.

Am I fustrated that it take him so long to update his game: HELL YEAH !
Am I fustrated that we are still quite far from the cheating part: HELL YEAH !
But I respect his work ethic because I understand how hard it is to do it.

If we look at the 3 best VN ever made, I mean for the quality of renders (City of Broken Dreamers, AWAM, JOHN) all three have long period between update.
it can't be a coincidence.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

The only thing I want to visualize is a decent size update in a somewhat timely fashion,instead of waiting 7-8 months for a pitiful update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes