4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You should know I translate that game so yes, I support Stoper in my way.

Am I fustrated that it take him so long to update his game: HELL YEAH !
Am I fustrated that we are still quite far from the cheating part: HELL YEAH !
But I respect his work ethic because I understand how hard it is to do it.

If we look at the 3 best VN ever made, I mean for the quality of renders (City of Broken Dreamers, AWAM, JOHN) all three have long period between update.
it can't be a coincidence.
that's what i always think i don't always criticize the work of game creators they have their leisure time too many don't think like you i agree with everything you said. and this is one of the games that is worth the wait however it is sad for being a bit slow but i understand why it takes so long.

Aug 11, 2020
"Work ethic" loooool dude what a joke, you wanna see what work ethic means then look at NLT Media, RoyalCandy, Tasty Pics who are really showing what work ethic should mean for these jokes you name it here...
A steady release schedule is only a small consequence of work ethic. You should actually be comparing invested time, quality of the product, budget, etc. But you won't, because those three names you mentioned don't hold up in the slightest if you actually know what you're talking about and stuff like invested time is completely unknown to us, unless you have a camera in their offices.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hey there!
2) The Basic version 0.9.5 is now complete and has been sent out for proofreading. I don't know how long it will take, but as soon as I receive the edited files I'll release this version in early access

Oh here you go something about how "work ethic" should work from another dev called Dream Now but hey we are here on lp's little brother page stoper to talk about work ethic, what a joke, loool...

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
Jeez, my dudes. Crying like babies because new content is a couple of months overdue? We have no idea what's going on in stopers life. We don't know what it's like, stress/creative blocks/technical problems/wanting the update to be the best it can. It's not like they've gone radio-silent either, they are posting updates.
Also, TWOW-fans are laughing at you.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Jeez, my dudes. Crying like babies because new content is a couple of months overdue? We have no idea what's going on in stopers life. We don't know what it's like, stress/creative blocks/technical problems/wanting the update to be the best it can. It's not like they've gone radio-silent either, they are posting updates.
Also, TWOW-fans are laughing at you.
Twow-fans ?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes