4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Aug 11, 2020
Jessica is about to cheat on her husband? Have you been with a woman before? I ask this because if I caught my partner doing what Jessica is doing with the old journalist, I would stop asking "have you two fucked yet" and kick her out. I love the game, I like the character of Jessica, but she is already no longer an innocent from the countryside.
I used the wrong words. Better would be "penetrated by a penis out of wedlock". But still, that's what the climax of the game will be. It's only downhill from that point onwards.

Reactions: hzjujk

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
4 years of build-up in a story that focuses entirely on a woman who is about to cheat on her husband and you post that kind of statement :unsure:
It would open the flood gates to many more great scenes. There won't be a perfect candidate that will please everyone so stoper shouldn't waste too much time on the selection process.

It's only downhill from that point onwards.
I don't think so.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Jessica is about to cheat on her husband? Have you been with a woman before? I ask this because if I caught my partner doing what Jessica is doing with the old journalist, I would stop asking "have you two fucked yet" and kick her out. I love the game, I like the character of Jessica, but she is already no longer an innocent from the countryside.
Yeah but her boyfriend can’t be jealous he gets more sex than anyone in this game. He’s had Jess, the neighbor and Blake & the mayor secretary with Jess. She’s only been with Parker and the mayor one time & no sex yet.

Reactions: Ass Fan

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
But...actually, Jess never misses an opportunity to have fun either. Let's see who will be the first to accompany her real fling.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah but her boyfriend can’t be jealous he gets more sex than anyone in this game. He’s had Jess, the neighbor and Blake & the mayor secretary with Jess. She’s only been with Parker and the mayor one time & no sex yet.
Unless you make Jessica refuse him sex every time (except the first unavoidable one at the start)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know yet if Jess’s hot mom will have any sex scene in the game?
I mean it would be a waste of a hot milf render to not give her some satisfaction right?
Maybe Jess can introduce her mom to Parker they can go out to dinner and have drinks wind up drunk at Jess’s place and have sex,
Jess gets a little jealous and tris to give Parker foot job or handjob under the table or flashing him, while connors there or in the other room

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I mean it would be a waste of a hot milf render to not give her some satisfaction right?
Maybe Jess can introduce her mom to Parker they can go out to dinner and have drinks wind up drunk at Jess’s place and have sex,
Jess gets a little jealous and tris to give Parker foot job or handjob under the table or flashing him, while connors there or in the other room
It 's not in the pipe for the moment. Stoper want to focus on Jessica.
BUT nothing is set and maybe in a DLC he said.
You can go on my fan art stories there are some about Sarah. Check my signature to find them.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow I was even excited if it stretches like this happening with Jessica will be amazing. :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's like we're kids and Stoper is our mom shoving sour food down our throat!
"It's healthy, eat it, EAT IT!" -- "NO, fuck you mom!"
I agree with you but you know I think having scenes with Jessica's husband makes sense because they are living together and having a relationship. But I have to say it's getting tiring of every straight sex scene being all with Conner it doesn't make much sense to have so much teasing and not moving forward just watch the last Jessica/David scene which was a little disappointing for me especially the Jessica thinking about that Kiss between the two that was almost no big deal she did much worse with Mayor and didn't have these thoughts of guilt but it makes sense because they are longtime friends but it's a little strange for her to think like that since it's been a lot More slutty with Mr. Parker too lol :(

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
I agree with you but you know I think having scenes with Jessica's husband makes sense because they are living together and having a relationship. But I have to say it's getting tiring of every straight sex scene being all with Conner it doesn't make much sense to have so much teasing and not moving forward just watch the last Jessica/David scene which was a little disappointing for me especially the Jessica thinking about that Kiss between the two that was almost no big deal she did much worse with Mayor and didn't have these thoughts of guilt but it makes sense because they are longtime friends but it's a little strange for her to think like that since it's been a lot More slutty with Mr. Parker too lol :(
I really liked your comment I've been thinking about it too and it's very disappointing even the straight scenes are always with Conner but soon maybe that will change I think right. hopefully this next update will have a very spicy scene and maybe there will be some sex scene between Jessica and other characters

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes