4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I'm intrigued.... she could very well go and play the hired stripper (with a mask) for the bachelors party.... or could very well go and play WITH the hired striper at the bachelorette party! :unsure:
As for the wedding, it's pretty clear she will fool around either with the priest, or one of the groom's fathers :ROFLMAO:
or with the best man XD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That weekend should be from 4 days if we get the LARP on day 20 or 21.
After all we also will have Laura and their mother back.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
mainly good. awam+stoperart are among the best in terms of quality
game. I'd rather wait a month longer. Also good is exiting games by gutterreiter.
nothing is heard from TAC + Oopsy Daisy.
I think so too. I'd rather wait another month Because this game isn't just anyone it's worth the wait For it yes :cool:
Maybe at the end of May a new update will come out or the next month in June in the meantime Let's distract your head with other games
It's going to be hard because Jessica News is hard to stop playing it's very addictive even more with an MC
Like the wonderful Jessica that I love so much lol :love:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Do you think so? At least JOHN already has some content. AWAM on the other hand...
Exactly. This at least has content and the dev at least lets it be known that they work at their pace, like it or not. They don't constantly BS and lie to explain the long wait between updates. I've heard the dev simply say "I make it how I want and when I want, sometimes I work on it and sometimes I don't"

I'm fine with that as financial supporters know what they're paying for. You can't give the guy money and then get mad at the long wait. L&P constantly bullshits his supporters into this world where he works relentlessly and yet somehow can't make an update sooner than 8 months, lol.
The reality being he's no different. AWAM became his job and he wants to make that lot of money for as long as people will pay it. It's a total milk-job with ZERO fn content in 6 years. An outright scam. L&P gets zero respect from me.

Thia dev is slow but at least says why. Some excuses? I'm sure. Yet, mostly just "it's out when it's out and it's coming out at the same time whether you give me $50K a month or $0 a month".

I can respect that.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I am a patron with several developers. No matter what work you do, whether comic, music or video, it means a lot of work. If a developer now needs longer for an " update ", there can be various reasons. The quality of the product offered is important to me personally.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hello, I am a patron with several developers. No matter what work you do, whether comic, music or video, it means a lot of work. If a developer now needs longer for an " update ", there can be various reasons. The quality of the product offered is important to me personally.
That may all be true. But there are also other developers. ICSTOR, for example, comes tomy mind. In the past I was a die hard fan of him. Actually a gifted developer when it comes to creating LI, atmosphere, known for incest content. Unfortunately he never really finished even one of his projects. He always promised his fans the blue sky, delivered little. Just look at his current project, MilfyCity. There has been promised and promised for years, but nothing more comes. The fans were of course angry if it wasn't the first time. Look at the IS2 project. That's not even half done. So after fans almost started a shitstorm about Milfy city, suddenly came a tiny alibi update that didn't come close to what was promised over two years. Aapparently there was only a few weeks of work in it. That was over 1 year ago. Nothing more has happened there since then. Nobody is against low burn projects, as long as there is at least fan contact and actual development.

Enough with that. We're talking about JOHN here. Yes, the game is developing slowly. But there is development! The quality is good and there is content. This is a project worth pursuing and supporting.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I hope stoper isn't at a point where he's afraid of throwing Jessica a bone to jump on, like some sort of writer's block where the author isn't able to let go of their main character(s) anymore and the story loses momentum. It doesn't need to be a special occasion or character, it only needs to happen.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
I hope stoper isn't at a point where he's afraid of throwing Jessica a bone to jump on, like some sort of writer's block where the author isn't able to let go of their main character(s) anymore and the story loses momentum. It doesn't need to be a special occasion or character, it only needs to happen.
Right now hes only throwing a bone for the patreons to jump on.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
4 years of build-up in a story that focuses entirely on a woman who is about to cheat on her husband and you post that kind of statement :unsure:
Jessica is about to cheat on her husband? Have you been with a woman before? I ask this because if I caught my partner doing what Jessica is doing with the old journalist, I would stop asking "have you two fucked yet" and kick her out. I love the game, I like the character of Jessica, but she is already no longer an innocent from the countryside.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes