4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
I finished playing again that Blake route was very hot.
Especially the part between Jessica / David for me the two make a beautiful couple but unfortunately at the end Jessica remembered the clown Conner
But that will soon change she will end up forgetting him for good with her corruption already high. Another good point is also knowing that David has been in love with Jessica for a long time since their high school days, which is cool because you can feel the chemistry between the two very well. It's not just a one night stand and sexual he wants something more than that "maybe be her next husband and throw Conner off a cliff" lol hope this new beach setting is available a date more David/Jessica sex But if it's with another character it will be good anyway. For example if it was on a Sunday it will be the event of Rosa and her husband
View attachment 1778915
View attachment 1778917
Hi, how do you get this scene?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi, how do you get this scene?
When you go to the cafeteria it will be the first time Jessica meets Blake after that the others meet between the two there will be a part that "a guy will arrive who is flirting with Blake and she doesn't like it very much so Jessica will have two options to humiliate the face or pretend to be Blake's girlfriend"
So you choose to humiliate and there is also a part where the two have the option to call Conner or take an Uber choose the second one does not go with the boyfriend Then inside the Uber you will have the option to kiss her or provoke the driver choose provocation and finally the meeting between Jessica/Blake you will have the option to take your boyfriend along But choose and only the two of you there in this meeting you will have the option of chartering and kissing with David ready. I hope it helped you. I apologize for my English not being very good. lol

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
When you go to the cafeteria it will be the first time Jessica meets Blake after that the others meet between the two there will be a part that "a guy will arrive who is flirting with Blake and she doesn't like it very much so Jessica will have two options to humiliate the face or pretend to be Blake's girlfriend"
So you choose to humiliate and there is also a part where the two have the option to call Conner or take an Uber choose the second one does not go with the boyfriend Then inside the Uber you will have the option to kiss her or provoke the driver choose provocation and finally the meeting between Jessica/Blake you will have the option to take your boyfriend along But choose and only the two of you there in this meeting you will have the option of chartering and kissing with David ready. I hope it helped you. I apologize for my English not being very good. lol
Can you share a save file ?

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
How do I trigger David + friend joining the date with Blake ? I played according to the walkthrough, I'm going alone with Heather and meet David but I don't get the option to invite him instead J just kisses Blake. What am I missing ?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How do I trigger David + friend joining the date with Blake ? I played according to the walkthrough, I'm going alone with Heather and meet David but I don't get the option to invite him instead J just kisses Blake. What am I missing ?
Don't kiss Blake in the coffee shop. Don't call Connor to pick up Jess and Blake. Don't kiss Blake in the Taxi. Don't invite Connor to the "Date" with Blake.

Also, the walkthrough should be correct. You must've made a wrong decision along the way.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes