4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
It's not just that she must fuck. It's that she must fuck the person they're interested in. Each update.

Of course, that's easy for me to say as her b/f is the only male LI I find interesting so I don't care when Parker doesn't get any.
Well this is a cheating game so they are right to express their wants and you are wrong to hint that cheating sex and non-cheating sex are the same in this game.

Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Well this is a cheating game so they are right to express their wants and you are wrong to hint that cheating sex and non-cheating sex are the same in this game.
Express: yes. Rant: No.

My current thought is that people should have at least 12+ current games which would give them updates probably every other week. People are just too damn thirsty. It is fine to talk about what you want but when people are too thirsty they act crazy. They want Jessica RIGHT NOW AND IT IS REVERSE-RAPE IF SHE DOES NOT FUCK IN THE NEXT UPDATE THAT MUST BE NEXT WEEK. Calm down boys
Some thing like that ?
1650868129644.png

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's not just that she must fuck. It's that she must fuck the person they're interested in. Each update.

Of course, that's easy for me to say as her b/f is the only male LI I find interesting so I don't care when Parker doesn't get any.
I’m not picky who she cheats with, guy or girl , just anybody but boyfriend. my Jessica has shutdown Connor for sex, hoping to breakup or kick him out

Reactions: Ass Fan
May 7, 2021
I haven't been following the development for long so maybe the dev said something elsewhere, but all the description shows is that she has the option to cheat and, in my playthrough, she has largely stayed faithful. Given the fact the option to do so has been so readily available, I would find it difficult to believe the dev doesn't consider that a valid path.

May 7, 2021
I’m not picky who she cheats with, guy or girl , just anybody but boyfriend. my Jessica has shutdown Connor for sex, hoping to breakup or kick him out
That's cool. As I've said, I don't find any of the other male options remotely enticing and do think Connor is one of the better male LIs in all the VNs I've played (although, that isn't much of a compliment). However, it's good for the devs to give options to people with different tastes.

For an extremely broad range of paths, some on here might want to try Project Myriam. The only path I can't bring myself to try on that one is staying with the husband.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Can Connor be the vigilante?
Honestly I don't think so. Bcoz there won't be any future vigilante and Jessica sexual scene if he is the vigilante. Connor and Jessica's relationship might worsen if he sees that Jessica is having fun time with the vigilante despite Jessica not knowing who the vigilante is.

However if we don't see any Vigilante and Jessica xxx scene then it is guaranteed that Connor is the vigilante.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's cool. As I've said, I don't find any of the other male options remotely enticing and do think Connor is one of the better male LIs in all the VNs I've played (although, that isn't much of a compliment). However, it's good for the devs to give options to people with different tastes.

For an extremely broad range of paths, some on here might want to try Project Myriam. The only path I can't bring myself to try on that one is staying with the husband.
She kicks out the husband in chapter 2 of that game

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Honestly I don't think so. Bcoz there won't be any future vigilante and Jessica sexual scene if he is the vigilante. Connor and Jessica's relationship might worsen if he sees that Jessica is having fun time with the vigilante despite Jessica not knowing who the vigilante is.

However if we don't see any Vigilante and Jessica xxx scene then it is guaranteed that Connor is the vigilante.
Vigilante is Connor

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes