• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1650049048154.png

Hey, everyone.

Just reporting that I'm slowly chipping out of the next update. It's going well so far. There's more work to do, but I'm happy with the results. I'm still considering between two options for the last event of the update, both seem interesting to me, but only one can fit here. I will likely decide in the last moment when I reach that point.

In the meantime enjoy a small wallpaper of Jessica in a cute outfit. I'll likely use it in the game as well at some point.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

--------

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1759002

Hey, everyone.

Just reporting that I'm slowly chipping out of the next update. It's going well so far. There's more work to do, but I'm happy with the results. I'm still considering between two options for the last event of the update, both seem interesting to me, but only one can fit here. I will likely decide in the last moment when I reach that point.

In the meantime enjoy a small wallpaper of Jessica in a cute outfit. I'll likely use it in the game as well at some point.

--------
in fact at this point it is really difficult to decide which scene to insert, when in reality the real problem is that here the scenes are too few. I recommend giving a general look at games similar to this one to get a clearer idea of the progression of the character.

umby

May 27, 2017
More like which or how many scenes with Conner to insert.
by now i have lost count of how many times he has been advised to "park" conner on one side and focus on jessica. If you want to make jessica more "faithful" you don't need to do 100 sex scenes with her boyfriend, it is enough that at some point she just prefers to pull back and take advantage of the choice to make jessica do something else (maybe another scene ?). This is what I write as little as possible because the posts are canceled.

Reactions: Tennoujirex

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
In this game the boyfriend eventually finds out about the cheating and accepts it or willingly shares her?
We don't know, as the game hasn't progressed that far yet.

What we do know, is Conner won't be happy about Jessica being with other men (you notice this in the aftermath of the threesome with Conner and Heather where Conner thinks after that Christian might want a threesome with Jessica and Heather and Conner is not happy about it).

We also know that Conner doesn't mind threesomes if it is with another girl (as evident with the threesomes with Heather, Shani, and Blake). So he might not be upset if he finds out Jessica fooled around with another girl, thinking it's just her vetting for threesomes (if he is so naive lol).

But so far Conner has no indication that Jessica is cheating on him, so we don't know what will happen when he finds out. But Jessica also hasn't gone full on sex with anyone else yet (just some foreplay stuff), so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in later updates.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
We don't know, as the game hasn't progressed that far yet.

What we do know, is Conner won't be happy about Jessica being with other men (you notice this in the aftermath of the threesome with Conner and Heather where Conner thinks after that Christian might want a threesome with Jessica and Heather and Conner is not happy about it).

We also know that Conner doesn't mind threesomes if it is with another girl (as evident with the threesomes with Heather, Shani, and Blake). So he might not be upset if he finds out Jessica fooled around with another girl, thinking it's just her vetting for threesomes (if he is so naive lol).

But so far Conner has no indication that Jessica is cheating on him, so we don't know what will happen when he finds out. But Jessica also hasn't gone full on sex with anyone else yet (just some foreplay stuff), so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in later updates.
Wait did they get a threesome with Blake? Shani and Heather okay but also Blake happened?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wait did they get a threesome with Blake? Shani and Heather okay but also Blake happened?
With Blake it was a double blowjob, not full on threesome yet (but they are planning further adventures). If you didn't get that, I posted about it in an earlier post on how to get it here.

She has with Heather.
I meant with males. With women, sure she's done it all. But only foreplay with males.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1759002

Hey, everyone.

--------
Wow this outfit was very sexy on Jessica this image I'll wait as a favorite hihi that's good too that the game progress is going well I just hope it's update with sex finally. Maybe it's quite likely that it's more of a blowjob on another character like it was with Mr. Parker can be a good thing too. lol

AceMan007

Nov 28, 2018
Wow this outfit was very sexy on Jessica this image I'll wait as a favorite hihi that's good too that the game progress is going well I just hope it's update with sex finally. Maybe it's quite likely that it's more of a blowjob on another character like it was with Mr. Parker can be a good thing too. lol
She probably looks like a grandma with that outfit

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there an updated mac version?
No but you can update it yourself.
Download the pc version unzip it take the game folder inside and substitute the older one you have inside the autorun folder of your Mac version with it and you will have the updated version, like I did. :)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes