4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Here's a solution.

You can access an "edit names" menu with a transparent button in the top right corner of the game (hover your mouse over there to see the button).

Changes are persistent so it will apply to all of your saves and replays (as long as the mod is installed).

It won't break your saves (no original files are modified). If you remove the mod (by deleting bibifoc folder) or play the next version without this mod, the game will just return to original names.

This mod will very probably be compatible with later versions of JOHN.

You can edit any names in the game. For now, I just add Conner to the list. If you want to add more, add names to the list at the beginning of the edit_names.rpy file.

!!! It's possible names aren't correctly replaced in some situations. Please let me know if this is the case. !!!

Install: Unzip edit_namers.zip in <JOHN folder>/game folder.
Thanks a lot bro... much appreciated

Reactions: Baig and Bibifoc

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Here's a solution.

You can access an "edit names" menu with a transparent button in the top right corner of the game (hover your mouse over there to see the button).

Changes are persistent so it will apply to all of your saves and replays (as long as the mod is installed).

It won't break your saves (no original files are modified). If you remove the mod (by deleting bibifoc folder) or play the next version without this mod, the game will just return to original names.

You can edit any names in the game. For now, I just add Conner to the list. If you want to add more, add names to the list at the beginning of the edit_names.rpy file.

!!! It's possible names aren't correctly replaced in some situations. Please let me know if this is the case. !!!

Install: Unzip edit_names.zip in <JOHN folder>/game folder.
I get an error message when I use it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1705696

Hi, everyone.

A 100 blog posts, eh? I don't know if this is a testament to my perseverance, or the slow development progress... In any case, cheers for the 100th :)

I'm working on the next update for the game. Already cranked up a nice scene. Hopefully it will be juicy one. Or at least more naughty than the last one, especially for people who like the cheating route. I'll try to give some more details in the next posts, but you know I don't like giving up spoilers for the updates.

I hope you're safe and sound in these horrible times. Thanks for sticking with me and supporting the development.

-------
I really hope it's a scene with one of those characters here.
Christian Mayor Victor and especially oh Mr. Parker he can't be missing from this list mainly because he is in front of several others he has other very interesting characters too like Jessica's ex-director I don't know about you but that scene of Jessica with her cheerleader clothes made me very excited just remembering makes my mouth water lol I wanted more scenes like That one was too much for my heart hahaha that's it guys let's hope the next update is what these four years we've been waiting to see.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Tha walkthrough sheet say this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd love to see Jessica becoming dominant and bring Blake in her path as her sex slave.
I have in mind a scene about that. I will write it down soon. :)

Reactions: tom882 and Ass Fan

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Here's a solution.

Install: Unzip edit_names.2.zip in <JOHN folder>/game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is another error that I found when I tried to use it with AB's walkthrough.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
yes. For some reason, the walkthrough options are the ones that cause the error with your mod.
It seems a variable name is replaced. abconneroute becomes abHarryoute. I don't understand why because normally the mod only replaces full word, not part of a word.
And that's strange because, I have no problem starting a game.

Last edited:

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
It seems a variable name is replaced. abconneroute becomes abHarryoute. I don't understand why because normally the mod only replaces full word, not par of a word.
And that's strange because, I have no problem starting a game.
How does that work? when i try it just makes the error message. should i change the name until after i choose the path?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes