4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Stopper did write on the discord that he completed one scene for the next release. But we don't know how many scenes the next update will have.

View attachment 1747591
Ok...but I hate to be a bitch but this doesn't carry any weight. He spent the first months of the last development cycle talking about all the progress he was making...only to then talk about how much he was struggling to get anything done after three months had passed. I think it's best for all of us, including him, to expect and say nothing. If we get another update, great, but I'm equally prepared for Stoper to cancel this game before the end of the year. It isn't worth it to get invested, or upset, by this game when development seems to hang by a thread.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Ok...but I hate to be a bitch but this doesn't carry any weight. He spent the first months of the last development cycle talking about all the progress he was making...only to then talk about how much he was struggling to get anything done after three months had passed. I think it's best for all of us, including him, to expect and say nothing. If we get another update, great, but I'm equally prepared for Stoper to cancel this game before the end of the year. It isn't worth it to get invested, or upset, by this game when development seems to hang by a thread.
I do not think that the game´s development is hanging by a thread. Sure, the updates are slow and short, but there is no reason for him to cancel the development of a game that still has a big fan base, no matter all the delays.
I guess he could cancel it if he does not want to continue working on these type of games.
I understand the frustration and disappointment because of slow progress trust me, but i do not think the game will be cancelled in the near future.
I do agree that he should keep the dates of future releases to himself and only put exact date when everything is done and ready for release. He did a lot disservice to himself giving release dates and then missing them by a huge margin.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Stopper did write on the discord that he completed one scene for the next release. But we don't know how many scenes the next update will have.

View attachment 1747591
Tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't stoper say in development blog #100 from a month ago that scene 1 was already done or something?

Edit: Ok, found the post.

"I'm working on the next update for the game. Already cranked up a nice scene. Hopefully it will be juicy one. Or at least more naughty than the last one, especially for people who like the cheating route. I'll try to give some more details in the next posts, but you know I don't like giving up spoilers for the updates."

I mean.. maybe that scene was still being worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
So the day of release..
Yeah probably, still better than what he was doing so far, when he says the game will be released in a week because he still has one scene left to finish, and then that scene takes forever to finish. Actually, that was the case in most of his latest releases.

Reactions: Gearz24

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Exactly, meanwhile I avoid most of the threads of games I like. Just checking the latest updates page and sometimes I am surprised and happy to see a game had an update. All this pointless discussions about release dates, missed released dates, milking or not, working enthusiasm, working speed, etc., etc. No one cares about that, especially not the developers. So to change something on that situation, there is only person who can do. So much wasted lifetime! Better give your girlfriend/boyfriend a really good time, cook something nice, go hiking or on the shooting range.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, of course it's annoying when a game doesn't continue! As a patron, you have invested money and expect progress. If only one designer is responsible for the game, then the time gaps are too great. I've been a patron on several games and I've given up throwing money into a bottomless pit.
Updates of games that have been missing for a long time: AWAM, Oopy Daisy, TAC and Babysitters for example. I still support Jessica O'Neil and Exiting Games:cool:

Reactions: Ass Fan and restlez

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hello, of course it's annoying when a game doesn't continue! As a patron, you have invested money and expect progress. If only one designer is responsible for the game, then the time gaps are too great. I've been a patron on several games and I've given up throwing money into a bottomless pit.
Updates of games that have been missing for a long time: AWAM, Oopy Daisy, TAC and Babysitters for example. I still support Jessica O'Neil and Exiting Games:cool:
From memory the developer of Babysitters had some fairly extreme personal stuff to deal with (I want to say wife's suicide unless I am getting confused) so would give them some slack personally.

Of the others, yes I agree that it would be nice if JOHN, AWAM, and Oopsy Daisy could release more frequently. I am afraid I am not familiar with the other two (TAC and Exiting Games?)

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
Is MC a grounded character in this game or someone who has sex with almost everyone? If grounded, I may give it a try.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes