• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
Oct 22, 2021
We are two friends is what I want to see the most in the next updates is much more Jessica/Mayor the two make a sensational combination. It's sexy lol
Check out this beautiful Fan-art between the two. It's very sexy

View attachment 1772324
Haha thank god, I'm not alone on this road. there's a different spark I see in Jessica when she's with Mayor oh my god I cannot describe how sexy and bad they are together (Her naughty demeanor is irresistible) and thanks for the render :)

Reactions: Ass Fan

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
We are two friends is what I want to see the most in the next updates is much more Jessica/Mayor the two make a sensational combination. It's sexy lol
Check out this beautiful Fan-art between the two. It's very sexy

View attachment 1772324
Jessica is ready for a long time, look how eagerly she looks at this cock, i think she dreams about this cock inside her pussy, I hope we will see something like that soon)

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Politicians (and other men with power) can have beautiful women even though they are not
Power comes in many forms and can be defined as "changing / influencing things / events". Women like power like men like beauty, in many of its forms. Intellectual power (IQ) is/should be often converted to financial / political power (which is influence) as just being smart is desirable, but will not get you far. Physical power is one of the least valuable power types in western society. It can be converted to influence (being respected by other men) or financial power (pro athletes), but just like pure intellect will not get you far. That is why women will be attracted to a fat mayor more than to a fit pool boy (disregarding the "sexy child" hypothesis).

Reactions: HarryCanmore

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
No but you can update it yourself.
Download the pc version unzip it take the game folder inside and substitute the older one you have inside the autorun folder of your Mac version with it and you will have the updated version, like I did. :)
Save-wise that won't interfere with playing mac versions in the future?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Haha thank god, I'm not alone on this road. there's a different spark I see in Jessica when she's with Mayor oh my god I cannot describe how sexy and bad they are together (Her naughty demeanor is irresistible) and thanks for the render :)
I also can't describe how happy I am to see Jessica/Mayor together. But I'm sure we'll see a lot more of the two and it will be wonderful scenes one better than the other.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Jessica is ready for a long time, look how eagerly she looks at this cock, i think she dreams about this cock inside her pussy, I hope we will see something like that soon)
I totally agree Jessica is already with her very high corruption. "All that's left is for her to go for sex and anal sex too" is something I want to see happening a lot. in this game
Jessica is already thinking about having sex with the Mayor hehe she having sex with Conner imagining the Mayor in her husband's place is a good start. And it also demonstrates that it won't be long before that happens soon.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
So...you guys know Jessica isn't real right? she is a collection of pixels with no feelings or desires the dev makes her do whatever they want she doesn't decide anything. If she fucks the mayor its because the dev wanted her to do it.
Damn.. Thanks for letting us know bro.. Please tell the same to the patreons who are paying to watch her more closely

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn.. Thanks for letting us know bro.. Please tell the same to the patreons who are paying to watch her more closely
No shit Sherlock....
Just curious just how people view this character. I've been viewing this thread for awhile and it seems the main character has become the object of obsession.
The dev gets shit on constantly because they're not giving the content people want.
I thought that devs were supposed to "stick to their vision" Why is that reasoning thrown out the window whenever its inconvenient?

• Hey there
Reactions: Gunizz and sava75

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Just curious just how people view this character. I've been viewing this thread for awhile and it seems the main character has become the object of obsession.
The dev gets shit on constantly because they're not giving the content people want.
I thought that devs were supposed to "stick to their vision" Why is that reasoning thrown out the window whenever its inconvenient?
My current thought is that people should have at least 12+ current games which would give them updates probably every other week. People are just too damn thirsty. It is fine to talk about what you want but when people are too thirsty they act crazy. They want Jessica RIGHT NOW AND IT IS REVERSE-RAPE IF SHE DOES NOT FUCK IN THE NEXT UPDATE THAT MUST BE NEXT WEEK. Calm down boys

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes