4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh yeah I can’t wait to see Jessica getting her tan on in a g string bikini or who knows maybe it’s a nude beach. Also I hope she brings Rosa and Blake along & leave boyfriend the fuck home
I found this new environment interesting and was sorely missed in the game too. I can't wait to see Jessica in full glory showing all her body of a blonde goddess tanning. Lol But I prefer her with male characters for example
Tommy/David/Mayor/Mr. Parker
Or maybe the Heather/Christian couple "for me it would fit very well in this scenario to put Conner together too" it would be interesting the four of them maybe something good would come out of it maybe even a good
swinging as it is in the tag hehe

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I found this new environment interesting and was sorely missed in the game too. I can't wait to see Jessica in full glory showing all her body of a blonde goddess tanning. Lol But I prefer her with male characters for example
Tommy/David/Mayor/Mr. Parker
Or maybe the Heather/Christian couple "for me it would fit very well in this scenario to put Conner together too" it would be interesting the four of them maybe something good would come out of it maybe even a good
swinging as it is in the tag hehe
Yeah bring ‘em all the more the merrier, maybe we’ll get lucky and boyfriend will get eaten by a shark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah bring ‘em all the more the merrier, maybe we’ll get lucky and boyfriend will get eaten by a shark
Hahah I'm hoping that will happen even then Jessica will be stranded after this tragic accident. Lol but she will have good friends that will help her forget about it like Heather and Christian
After a few years, the Três Amigos formed a good trio and lived happily ever after. This is one of my favorite endings

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
We don't know, as the game hasn't progressed that far yet.

What we do know, is Conner won't be happy about Jessica being with other men (you notice this in the aftermath of the threesome with Conner and Heather where Conner thinks after that Christian might want a threesome with Jessica and Heather and Conner is not happy about it).

We also know that Conner doesn't mind threesomes if it is with another girl (as evident with the threesomes with Heather, Shani, and Blake). So he might not be upset if he finds out Jessica fooled around with another girl, thinking it's just her vetting for threesomes (if he is so naive lol).

But so far Conner has no indication that Jessica is cheating on him, so we don't know what will happen when he finds out. But Jessica also hasn't gone full on sex with anyone else yet (just some foreplay stuff), so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in later updates.
I'd advise stoper to write as if Connor is not okay with the cheating and let a fight break out between the two. Because usually in all these erotic games, the spouse lay on their back and accepts their position. It'd be interesting in JOHN if they show us how they fight, and how they reconcile, and Jessica still giving into the temptation with their last argument running through her mind.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like where jessica would get bikinis or swimsuit to cover her goodies?

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.

Been some time since I knew I'd need a seafront/beach environment for the game. And you probably know how much I like making new environments. But this one I was postponing for a while, because such massive places are always tricky to make and work with. The scene alone pushes the video memory near its limit (24GB on my Titan RTX pair), and when I put characters in it it'll definitely go above it. But I'll remove pieces of it that are not in the various image frames, so it should work out well. For now the important thing is that it looks nice. It's a mix of various products that I've stitched together so they could fit and look like they belong next to one another. The beach part, which is the focus of the entire place, may need a few more props, but I'll add these as the work goes.

So, back to the game scenes for me. There's still work to do, and I don't know when it will be all ready. What I know is that there will be a nice beach environment in it :)

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

------
Is this supposed to be in the next update or just something for the "Future" that's ever so distant?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I finished playing again that Blake route was very hot.
Especially the part between Jessica / David for me the two make a beautiful couple but unfortunately at the end Jessica remembered the clown Conner
But that will soon change she will end up forgetting him for good with her corruption already high. Another good point is also knowing that David has been in love with Jessica for a long time since their high school days, which is cool because you can feel the chemistry between the two very well. It's not just a one night stand and sexual he wants something more than that "maybe be her next husband and throw Conner off a cliff" lol hope this new beach setting is available a date more David/Jessica sex But if it's with another character it will be good anyway. For example if it was on a Sunday it will be the event of Rosa and her husband
Screenshot_20220426-210310.png
Screenshot_20220426-210519.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hello friends Imagine a scene like this between Mayor/Jessica This is one of Jessica's hottest fan art humm I really liked it. Maybe one day we will see a scene like this in the original game this footage was taken by Coriolan

"Oh Mayor is giving Jessica a wonderful anal treatment"
1798106_Jessica_Mayor_pool.jpg

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hello friends Imagine a scene like this between Mayor/Jessica This is one of Jessica's hottest fan art humm I really liked it. Maybe one day we will see a scene like this in the original game this footage was taken by Coriolan

Oh Mayor is giving Jessica a wonderful anal treatment
View attachment 1779095
I like the idea, that's a good beginning and wonderful artwork however i'm more interested on how he will rough fuck her ass for been a teasing slut all this time :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like the idea, that's a good beginning and wonderful artwork however i'm more interested on how he will rough fuck her ass for been a teasing slut all this time :devilish:
If that ever happens I'm also wondering what it would be like but I think it's going to be wild anal sex even more when it comes to the Mayor who is in love with her ass lol
The mayor will be the first to pop his anal cherry I'm sure of it. pray

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
If that ever happens I'm also wondering what it would be like but I think it's going to be wild anal sex even more when it comes to the Mayor who is in love with her ass lol
The mayor will be the first to pop his anal cherry I'm sure of it. pray
Yes i hope the mayor bang her ass so hard that we can see on the VN that she have difficulty to walk after that on the next day, but she will love all of it with time and ask for more :giggle::devilish:

*praying

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes i hope the mayor bang her ass so hard that we can see on the VN that she have difficulty to walk after that on the next day, but she will love all of it with time and ask for more :giggle::devilish:

*praying
Haha Yes he's going to hit her ass so hard that she won't be able to walk right the other day then Conner comes up and asks what happened to you why you're walking like that Jessica Ah it's nothing
Baby just fall down the stairs with my ass on the floor but I'm fine now. A few days later there is Jessica again in her wonderful anal with Mayor aaahh yeah fuck my ass harder Mayor... Lol

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021

"Oh Mayor is giving Jessica a wonderful anal treatment"
View attachment 1779095
If she is after his fame and money, then all she has to do is give a hard fart.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If she is after his fame and money, then all she has to do is give a hard fart.
That's definitely what she's going to do. It won't take long for that to happen either, "Jessica's corruption is already very high. Now it's just a case of waiting to see who will be the first lucky one to fuck her"
If you have one more scene with Mr. Parker before anyone else there he will be the lucky one there will be that sex we've been waiting for so much earlier.

umby

May 27, 2017
That's definitely what she's going to do. It won't take long for that to happen either, "Jessica's corruption is already very high. Now it's just a case of waiting to see who will be the first lucky one to fuck her"
If you have one more scene with Mr. Parker before anyone else there he will be the lucky one there will be that sex we've been waiting for so much earlier.
dreaming costs nothing and from what you have written it is very likely that you have recently approached this game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
dreaming costs nothing and from what you have written it is very likely that you have recently approached this game.
Yes my friend it's true I know Jessica O'Neil's Hard News it's been a short time but it's already one of my favorite games.
And as you said, dreaming is possible. I hope that the next updates will be scenes that please all fans of this game and with this new beach scenario the game will be much spicier now.

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
Yes my friend it's true I know Jessica O'Neil's Hard News it's been a short time but it's already one of my favorite games.
And as you said, dreaming is possible. I hope that the next updates will be scenes that please all fans of this game and with this new beach scenario the game will be much spicier now.
I also know it for a short time but it is already one of my favorite games if not the first.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes