4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
system specs? this won't run on some old intel atom/celeron and if has intel integrated graphics then forget it.
It does run perfectly fine on atom with integrated intel hd graphics. Tested it myself. Also, the guy was trying to run the Android port on his Laptop. No wonder it's not working.

Thank you, I understand you!
Ignore what cxx said for now. Just download the PC(Win/Mac) version from page 1 using the MEGA link, for example. It will certainly run on your Laptop unless it's 20 years old, lol.

Last edited:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
When you go to the cafeteria it will be the first time Jessica meets Blake after that the others meet between the two there will be a part that "a guy will arrive who is flirting with Blake and she doesn't like it very much so Jessica will have two options to humiliate the face or pretend to be Blake's girlfriend"
So you choose to humiliate and there is also a part where the two have the option to call Conner or take an Uber choose the second one does not go with the boyfriend Then inside the Uber you will have the option to kiss her or provoke the driver choose provocation and finally the meeting between Jessica/Blake you will have the option to take your boyfriend along But choose and only the two of you there in this meeting you will have the option of chartering and kissing with David ready. I hope it helped you. I apologize for my English not being very good. lol
Thank you, i did not get it because i kissed Blake at first. I will replay the game with the next update.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Isn't this the weekend with the wedding?
Jeffrey Hutman the chubby guy or Pizza the Hutt
Connie Amiko-the head cheerleader from their class
I'm intrigued.... she could very well go and play the hired stripper (with a mask) for the bachelors party.... or could very well go and play WITH the hired striper at the bachelorette party! :unsure:
As for the wedding, it's pretty clear she will fool around either with the priest, or one of the groom's fathers :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes