4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
:devilish: Does anyone else want to see Jessica in this kind of outfit a little shorter than what we see in her office?? for example when she goes to ask Mr. Birch or maybe she gets a proposal from the Mayor to be his second secretary but Jessica would be much more personal and intimate lol but Mr Mayor would make it very "clear that any mistake by his new secretary would have severe punishment" and his ass would suffer the consequences I know that this will be hard to happen in the original game is just my imagination but it would be really hot to see something like this.. oh and the name of the game is A Favor For A Friend :giggle:

View attachment 1880711
Man, her games were amazing. Such a waste we're not getting more updates

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

View attachment 1876732

Hi, everyone.

Someone said they want to see Jess as well, so I had to oblige :)

I had an decent work week. People keep asking when is the update going to be ready, but I really can't say. If I've learned one thing in these years of development, it's that I'm really bad at judging how much time and content is left on an update. There are days when I would finish 5-6 images, and days when I would make only a couple. And as I've mentioned before, I don't plan each scene in detail beforehand. So when I start working on an event, I don't know how much images it would need. Sometimes I would add choices, or conditional branching that wasn't planed at all. So I truly can't give any projection dates until I'm at the very last set of images. And I'm not there yet.

In the meantime, I'm curious about something. What's you dream scene in the game? It could be something that's already hinted and would likely happen sooner or later. Or even something wild that is probably not going to happen. Let me know.
Thanks for the support, and stay safe.
There are a lot of scene I would like to see, but, I might be old fashioned, a good naked walk at a crowded beach would be great. Not too hardcore/kinky, not too soft.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
:devilish: Does anyone else want to see Jessica in this kind of outfit a little shorter than what we see in her office?? for example when she goes to ask Mr. Birch or maybe she gets a proposal from the Mayor to be his second secretary but Jessica would be much more personal and intimate lol but Mr Mayor would make it very "clear that any mistake by his new secretary would have severe punishment" and his ass would suffer the consequences I know that this will be hard to happen in the original game is just my imagination but it would be really hot to see something like this.. oh and the name of the game is A Favor For A Friend :giggle:

View attachment 1880711
Honestly id rather see a sequal to the friend getting the wife again then another stoper update atp. Seems like the cheating route wont get any sunshine anytime soon.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes