4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
well so far jessie has cheated hubby with heather and twice with that old guy (no actual sex) and with mayor and principal (sorta both).
True dont know how to put it exactly with that certain route is called. But yea husband sex should be a given and the teasing and almost oral sex imo for the route i like. And then the lesbian route has had like three full sex scenes at this point (some including the husband. Also in the last update it was said that there would be an added finish to the update with an actual cheating scene (with another guy) which ended up been just a tease of something that could happen in the future. Not trying to be a dick but see a trend here?

swapno

Apr 7, 2022
Just recollection of info
v0.45 released on July 20th.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any game with gabriela?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
she should suck or HJ the Tommy soon. Next update is parker apparently getting some type of sexual stuff maybe another BJ HJ or maybe tity fuck
I think it's going to happen more than that because she already gave Mr. Parker just look at the dialogues that Jessica had with him that day in her trailer she really wanted to have sex with him already but she held back.. I think there will be another meeting between Jessica / Parker and in all this she ends up getting her best oral sex of his life and end up giving up his whole body for Mr. Parker maybe Jessica will give Mayor a blowjob or Tommy also has Christian and among others..... But I don't think it will be another blowjob scene with Mr. Parker "we already know that Jessica couldn't suck that huge cock and it didn't even fit in Jessica's mouth properly" so it doesn't make sense to repeat the same scene we know what will happen. We need something new between Jessica and Mr. Parker as Jessica let our favorite old man play with her ass or fuck her tits or prepare Jessica for future anal sex that would be awesome Jessica's ass has to be used it can't just be her tight pussy

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know guys I sometimes think about the choices we have about Jessica "like in the beginning we're forced to fuck Conner or give him a blowjob" but leaving that aside... for now. Throughout the game we have several paths to choose from and each one here Makes his choice as he thinks best.

There are those who hate Conner like me lol and others who like him and let's make it very clear he is important to the game whether you like it or not because if you have an option to end Jessica's relationship with him the game will no longer make any sense. this will kill the game for sure. Maybe in the end it will make more sense because you will have choices of leaving Conner to be with someone else for example Jessica choosing Blake
Or choosing Tommy or David and among others.....

So I don't agree to end their relationship right now because it would take all the total emotion out of the game.

I also don't know if you will agree with me or not but there was a moment that left me discouraged that was right at the beginning of Jessica and her first sexual act for me should have had a third option I only ask that you have that in the future for those who don't want to be disappointed... but apart from that the game is still wonderful the only problem is its slowness as everyone already knows but it's a game worth the wait yes it doesn't matter how long we have to see Jessica in action this blonde must have your moments want to see you there having fun with various girls and other men and every now and then the crumbs for Conner hihi :devilish:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I think it's going to happen more than that because she already gave Mr. Parker just look at the dialogues that Jessica had with him that day in her trailer she really wanted to have sex with him already but she held back.. I think there will be another meeting between Jessica / Parker and in all this she ends up getting her best oral sex of his life and end up giving up his whole body for Mr. Parker maybe Jessica will give Mayor a blowjob or Tommy also has Christian and among others..... But I don't think it will be another blowjob scene with Mr. Parker "we already know that Jessica couldn't suck that huge cock and it didn't even fit in Jessica's mouth properly" so it doesn't make sense to repeat the same scene we know what will happen. We need something new between Jessica and Mr. Parker as Jessica let our favorite old man play with her ass or fuck her tits or prepare Jessica for future anal sex that would be awesome Jessica's ass has to be used it can't just be her tight pussy
Shocking that Ass Fan wants to see her ass used first, lmao. Shocking turn of events :)

Kidding aside, it will probably be another couple months but I always say that I respect a dev that just tells the truth. When he says
"Some days I make a few images, some days more. I don't really plan too much ahead so I never really know what I need until I need it"

I can respect that and the slower development. It's at least honest. Other slow revs try to BS and claim they're working 24/7 and it's just such obvious, lying BS that I cannot respect them.
Some devs - let's say one that hypothetically makes a VN about a woman that is both a mother and a wife - makes a 5 minute update after 7 months and tries to claim with a straight face that it was planned and took all that time to make...and his subscribers believe it! It blows my mind. I can't respect that person.

Here? If the dev is honest and the subs know what they're paying for more power to all of them.
Can't wait for the next update!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes