4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I don't want to be that guy but its been a long while since I've been to this thread, I skimmed through the past several pages and can't find any info regarding whats in the next update.

Any help?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This developer of this game is a Slav, no matter how the patron put pressure on him, it is useless. It's in our blood! This developer lives for this game and loves it very much. It's his hobby, just like ours. This person has a regular job and needs savings for retirement. And he makes the game confidently well. If someone does not like it, he does not hold. And notice did not hold on to it more than once. And the fact that he is supported, he is pleased that his work lives on. That's all, but as for me, yes, I'm Russian, and I work, I have no time to complain, when it will be realizable or the hero who supports the game will share the update, I will be glad. For I am Russian, not a man. =)))
Excuse me people, English is not my 1st language and I think you too, So forgive me I do not understand correctly what you mean, so, I will tell you that " For ME this is one of the best adult game EVER" if you want to speak about long time update , I can tell you about other threads who complain about very very long time update could be some times over one year, so be patient and wait and correct me if i am wrong.

Reactions: thet886 and Ass Fan

imagica

May 2, 2020
This developer of this game is a Slav, no matter how the patron put pressure on him, it is useless. It's in our blood! This developer lives for this game and loves it very much. It's his hobby, just like ours. This person has a regular job and needs savings for retirement. And he makes the game confidently well. If someone does not like it, he does not hold. And notice did not hold on to it more than once. And the fact that he is supported, he is pleased that his work lives on. That's all, but as for me, yes, I'm Russian, and I work, I have no time to complain, when it will be realizable or the hero who supports the game will share the update, I will be glad. For I am Russian, not a man. =)))
Are you Homo sapiens? No, I am Russian/:KEK:..... Whatever he is from, I am still waiting for Jessica to lick Rose’s sweet pussy.

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
To wait for new updates on this game is easy. I got lots of training from Half Life 3 :KEK:.

Would I like it if the updates were faster... definitely.
But you know - "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad".

And for my two cents opinion, let's hope the next update give us something better than another lesbian scene.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
To wait for new updates on this game is easy. I got lots of training from Half Life 3 :KEK:.

But you know - "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad".

And for my two cents opinion, let's hope the next update give us something better than another lesbian scene.
yes that's what everyone expects i like the lesbian scenes and for me it's already good so far we need more straight scenes but without despising lesbian scenes which for me are very good too. :p

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Excuse me people, English is not my 1st language and I think you too, So forgive me I do not understand correctly what you mean, so, I will tell you that " For ME this is one of the best adult game EVER" if you want to speak about long time update , I can tell you about other threads who complain about very very long time update could be some times over one year, so be patient and wait and correct me if i am wrong.
The update is long, but not the last. This developer lives in his free time from work and gives us this buzz, I'm talking about it.

PS: In any case, we will enjoy it, sooner or later. I write comments once a year, rarely. I read this thread, so I'm tired of being silent.

If you don't understand something, I'm sorry, it's not my first language either.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
I am following the walkthrough but Why can't I get to the choice of " Day13-H DAVID and
ETHAN join the girls" .
Everytime ,my choiced ended with Jessica and Blake having hot night.
Help me.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I am following the walkthrough but Why can't I get to the choice of " Day13-H DAVID and
ETHAN join the girls" .
Everytime ,my choiced ended with Jessica and Blake having hot night.
Help me.
I think it's because you're "too much" in Blake's path. You have to be close to her but not close enough so you can have David, like avoid kissing her. That's what I did, I don't know if there's another way. Also you have to have been helped by David at some point by refusing the handjob to the garagist.

Reactions: Rigternet45

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
I think it's because you're "too much" in Blake's path. You have to be close to her but not close enough so you can have David, like avoid kissing her. That's what I did, I don't know if there's another way. Also you have to have been helped by David at some point by refusing the handjob to the garagist.
I think I let Jessica "too much " in Blake Path though I let her give the Handjob to garagist.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

The update will be mostly Jessica and Rosa.
But your cry for no-lesbian scene can be heard-probably there will be a sex scene with Conner.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes