4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry to bother you again but what about "DEV. = developers " is making the game and Moderators making mods inside games, is that correct or wrong because honstly I donot know
It's ok. It's just a misunderstanding.

F95's moderators, or 'mods' are the people who moderate the discussions on threads, like this one.

It's not the same of 'game modders', who makes 'mods', or modifications to apply in games and make it easier for the players to get cheats, guides, and whatnot (authorized or not by the developers or 'devs').

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's ok. It's just a misunderstanding.

F95's moderators, or 'mods' are the people who moderate the discussions on threads, like this one.

It's not the same of 'game modders', who makes 'mods', or modifications in games to make easier for the players get cheats, guides, and whatnot in games (authorized or not by the developers or 'devs').
Thank you very much sir, Now I can understand too many discussion in the many threads which I was confused about it , thank you.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Remember when this thread was about a faithful wife having consensual sex with her husband every update?
:unsure: for me it was always very clear that the game would be one of corruption and betrayal I think you started to play it well in the beginning to have this kind of idea and also Jessica was already too naughty at the beginning for my taste lol but I don't think so a mistake because the teasing the way she is make her one of the perfect characters of this game genre and it's also very likely that she didn't have those various tags that she has today

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes