4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Shocking that Ass Fan wants to see her ass used first, lmao. Shocking turn of events :)

Kidding aside, it will probably be another couple months but I always say that I respect a dev that just tells the truth. When he says
"Some days I make a few images, some days more. I don't really plan too much ahead so I never really know what I need until I need it"

I can respect that and the slower development. It's at least honest. Other slow revs try to BS and claim they're working 24/7 and it's just such obvious, lying BS that I cannot respect them.
Some devs - let's say one that hypothetically makes a VN about a woman that is both a mother and a wife - makes a 5 minute update after 7 months and tries to claim with a straight face that it was planned and took all that time to make...and his subscribers believe it! It blows my mind. I can't respect that person.

Here? If the dev is honest and the subs know what they're paying for more power to all of them.
Can't wait for the next update!
(y) yes i understand it is frustrating this even more developers that it is obvious that they are lying about the progress of the game now when it comes to stoper i dont think he is lying or is lazy like some developers i wont name names. lol more about the slowness of the game everyone already knows about it and he has his flaws but he's a great developer as you said I'm also patient we have to take into account the work that the game takes and he wants to make his game very real like he already said once this is meant to take more time. to release updates

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Some devs - let's say one that hypothetically makes a VN about a woman that is both a mother and a wife - makes a 5 minute update after 7 months and tries to claim with a straight face that it was planned and took all that time to make...and his subscribers believe it! It blows my mind.
That reminds me of episode 8 of Spy x Family.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
she should suck or HJ the Tommy soon. Next update is parker apparently getting some type of sexual stuff maybe another BJ HJ or maybe tity fuck
There was a comment from stoper on his Patreon's comment section several months ago (before the release of 0.50), where he was talking about an event in the next update. It was about Tommy and his roleplay meeting thingy. He had apparently already planned the event and was trying to figure out what kinda dress Jess would wear. Pretty sure this event was supposed to be in the next update, unless he's cancelled everything. I'm not really up-to-date on this project as I've basically given up on it by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be something completely different and stoper has thrown this plan over board.

It's crazy how little progress this project makes these days. 2 years ago, he'd release updates with entire ingame days. Now you can call yourself lucky if an update has more than 2 events. Weird how many games go down the same path of big content updates in the beginning, then turning into endless development cycles with barely any content at all. Oh well.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There was a comment from stoper on his Patreon's comment section several months ago (before the release of 0.50), where he was talking about an event in the next update. It was about Tommy and his roleplay meeting thingy. He had apparently already planned the event and was trying to figure out what kinda dress Jess would wear. Pretty sure this event was supposed to be in the next update, unless he's cancelled everything. I'm not really up-to-date on this project as I've basically given up on it by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be something completely different and stoper has thrown this plan over board.

It's crazy how little progress this project makes these days. 2 years ago, he'd release updates with entire ingame days. Now you can call yourself lucky if an update has more than 2 events. Weird how many games go down the same path of big content updates in the beginning, then turning into endless development cycles with barely any content at all. Oh well.
;) great comment and what you said is true all good games start well with a lot of events and coming out every two months at least a lot of updates but after 4 or 5 years the game has a drastic decline it's strange that almost all good games and celebrities are in the same situation unfortunately.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

The roleplay thing is for next week,not this one?
Jessica can do an awesome cosplay of some of the blonde female characters from the games
Samus Aran,Sarah Bryant,Nina Williams,Juliet Starling,Sonya Blade,Samantha Giddings,Elena Fisher,Princess Zelda,Princess Peach,Cammy White,Mercy,K/DA Ahri,Lux.A lot more characters from LoL,ML and Vainglory.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The roleplay thing is for next week,not this one?
From what I remember, he said that this event would unfortunately not make it into 0.50, but was planned for the next day or something. It's weekend ingame right now, isn't it? I'm way too lazy to dig this comment up, but he's certainly been talking about the event and the dress for Jess after one of his patrons asked about it in his comment section on Patreon.

Didn't Tommy invite Jess to this roleplay (or cosplay, whatever) event "this weekend"? I've not played JOHN in a long time, so I can't recall unfortunately.

Reactions: RCC14 and Ass Fan

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
From what I remember, he said that this event would unfortunately not make it into 0.50, but was planned for the next day or something. It's weekend ingame right now, isn't it? I'm way too lazy to dig this comment up, but he's certainly been talking about the event and the dress for Jess after one of his patrons asked about it in his comment section on Patreon.

Didn't Tommy invite Jess to this roleplay (or cosplay, whatever) event "this weekend"? I've not played JOHN in a long time, so I can't recall unfortunately.
I think it was move to the other week.Same weekend as the bachelor party.
And same weekend as her mother and sister will be with Jess.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think it was move to the other week.Same weekend as the bachelor party.
And same weekend as her mother and sister will be with Jess.
Ah okay, makes sense then. So his previous plans are over board. That's so weird. He's apparently had it all planned and even worked on it already. Not having this comment at hand is really triggering me right now, lol. Anyway... Guess that explains it.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ah okay, makes sense then. So his previous plans are over board. That's so weird. He's apparently had it all planned and even worked on it already. Not having this comment at hand is really triggering me right now, lol. Anyway... Guess that explains it.
Imagine Jessica doing a cosplay of Zero Suit Samus.
After that she go to the bachelor party with the same outfit.And do a striptease dance.
Also Juliet Starling version for the next meating with the principle.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes