4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well stoper could fastforward things a bit.
(y) I agree I think it's something he should do to brighten the spirits of all the fans you can see that this typical is no longer active than he was before. many are no longer interested in discussing the game but I still try a little LoL

Aug 11, 2020
Why should he bother if 4 years later since the game was created there is still no proper B/G cheating sex scene with MC and yet he is still earning 2.2k-2.5k per month doing pretty much nothing or creating half-assed update in a month like the last one?

View attachment 1926310
I'd say "play another game while waiting", but apparently you only visit this website to complain about this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
(y) I agree I think it's something he should do to brighten the spirits of all the fans you can see that this typical is no longer active than he was before. many are no longer interested in discussing the game but I still try a little LoL
Probably the sex scene with Mr.Parker will be the next game week.
BTW even if that scene is on Saturday/Sunday(day 20-21),there is still big chance to happen before the first sex scene for a certain mother and a wife.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
I'd say "play another game while waiting", but apparently you only visit this website to complain about this game.
That's the only reason a lot of people visit this thread, let's face it not much to talk about concerning the actual game when you only get two piddly little ass updates a year if you are lucky,and it seems to just be about the same old boring shit ,mainly Connor and lesbo scenes,it does not seem to me much to get excited about.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That's the only reason a lot of people visit this thread, let's face it not much to talk about concerning the actual game when you only get two piddly little ass updates a year if you are lucky,and it seems to just be about the same old boring shit ,mainly Connor and lesbo scenes,it does not seem to me much to get excited about.
nobody forces you to play

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You can like something and still criticize it. I know it must be really hard for you to understand this when you're busy throating the devs.
if I have to criticize something I like, I try to do it with constructive criticisms that can be useful; I'm not going to say that the game is shit, the developer is death, etc. etc.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I haven 't been following the game for a long time and decided to ask how the game is doing !

I looked at the latest update of the game on the site in the month of February.

There is no answer to your question, but there is - Facepalm :)
And such answers happen when they cannot answer :)

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes