4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1658130670673.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.

I'm about to start working on the last event of the update. I was hoping I could finish it all this month, but seeing that we're already in the second half of it, that won't happen. The scene is rather complex, with choices and branches. So next month it is. I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

-------

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 1931927

Hi, everyone.

I'm about to start working on the last event of the update. I was hoping I could finish it all this month, but seeing that we're already in the second half of it, that won't happen. The scene is rather complex, with choices and branches. So next month it is. I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.

-------
NO NO NO NO , we all want you Alive and we will wait , because I LOVE this game.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1931927

Hi, everyone.

-------
Well am taking positive frm this that he said "last event" means atleast this one has multiple events
1st well all know the beach event
2nd any guess? am hoping Parker/heather:)

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 1931927

Hi, everyone.

-------
Ooh Heather

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1931927

Hi, everyone.

-------
This is great news. Thanks for sharing.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1931927

Hi, everyone.

-------
This news makes my heart happy we will have the beach event as we already know with Rosa maybe there's the option to take someone with Jessica it's the second event with Heather/Jessica/Christian I hope that's it I want to see the three of them again giving that makeout show is wet sex lol

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
damn she is very sexy in that nightwear and with the transparent panties how delicious this is a perfect match I want more Jessica and Heather this is without a doubt one of the sexiest redheads in the games :p
I have a feeling that this update will be big maybe there will be the sex that everyone wants as it was excited by stoper

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That would be NTR for Connor right? So we need the NTR tag?!
That's the same type if the NTR tag appears in some choice so we already know what will happen from there. But I don't know how ntr works here in this game because there in the trailer when Jessica gives a blowjob on Mr. Parker doesn't show up in the choices the ntr tag so it's hard to know... lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes