4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I dont really mind anyone getting their fair share with Jessica as everyone is long over due for some action.

I do mind however if stoper will to keep introducing new characters as it will just drag the game / progress with existing crew even further out given its just 2 updates a year at the current pace.
That's what we all hope for the game is already fine with all the characters we already know putting more will only delay but the updates but I'm fine with a new guy like Rosa's husband that we will meet. :devilish:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I see many people don't like Conner and don't want him involved. Differently, I would like a path where Jessica "corrupts" (or simply changes) Conner, and he can become or more dominant or submissive. It would be interesting to see Conner changing and cheating Jessica, or stay loyal to her while becoming more and more horny and open to public sex, swinging and so on. The story can really lead to different scenarios and Jessica herself can take opposite directions regarding her sexuality and relations.

Edit: grammar mistake

Last edited:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I see many people don't like Conner and don't want him involved. Differently, I would like a path were Jessica "corrupts" (or simply changes) Conner, and he can become or more dominant or submissive. It would be interesting to see Conner changing and cheating Jessica, or stay loyal to her while becoming more and more horny and open to public sex, swinging and so on. The story can really lead to different scenarios and Jessica herself can take opposite directions regarding her sexuality and relations.
There's honestly nothing wrong with Conner. Scenes can be hot and he has been the place holder for Jessica to have ample sex scenes. Without him, we will only have heaps of tease and lesbians sex.

Then again, if Conner is a chicken dish (good reliable protein mind you) and you had nothing but chicken meals for the past 4 years, no matter how well you cooked it or spice up the difference in recipes, it is still just chicken.

I wan a juicy steak, actually anything but chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry a little fanboyism here but...
The use of lights, the photography, the tones, the colour palette, the way dresses sit naturally on the skin. I mean Stoper maybe it's not the best overall (but he's among the best) but regarding the quality of each rendering he is really a master. I would be really interested to see his workflow, how he achieves all this.

The pool threesome scene for example, is really one of the best rendered scene I have seen in all the games.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I see many people don't like Conner and don't want him involved. Differently, I would like a path where Jessica "corrupts" (or simply changes) Conner, and he can become or more dominant or submissive. It would be interesting to see Conner changing and cheating Jessica, or stay loyal to her while becoming more and more horny and open to public sex, swinging and so on. The story can really lead to different scenarios and Jessica herself can take opposite directions regarding her sexuality and relations.

Edit: grammar mistake
(y) With this type of Conner I would agree very well especially in the part of him cheating on Jessica like his sister Laura this would give a gigantic boost in all the paths that Jessica can follow and she would finally have sex with the first one who showed up to get revenge on her cheating boyfriend And who would be the best candidate! For this scenario, I'll leave it to everyone here and your favorite character that you want to see fucking Jessica, whether she's a woman or a man lol :devilish::p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't totally hate Conner it's quite remarkable that the best sex scenes are always with him but we can't forget one of the best girls in the game Heather without a doubt she has a huge weight in Jessica's corruption not to mention the Trios with her is always mouth watering these are one of the best sex scenes in my opinion when it's to be a trio of respect these four friends are always ahead i support more scenes like these in the future.
day9_ev08-45c.jpg day5_ev08-90ani-08.jpg day9_ev08-45b.jpg day5_ev08-45ani-0a.jpg day9_ev08-26.jpg day9_ev08-45a.jpg day7_ev04-11ani-13.jpg day7_ev04-12mpov.jpg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
(y) With this type of Conner I would agree very well especially in the part of him cheating on Jessica like his sister Laura this would give a gigantic boost in all the paths that Jessica can follow and she would finally have sex with the first one who showed up to get revenge on her cheating boyfriend And who would be the best candidate! For this scenario, I'll leave it to everyone here and your favorite character that you want to see fucking Jessica, whether she's a woman or a man lol :devilish::p
Jessica already can have full sex with a woman, that wouldn't be new.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I don't totally hate Conner it's quite remarkable that the best sex scenes are always with him but we can't forget one of the best girls in the game Heather without a doubt she has a huge weight in Jessica's corruption not to mention the Trios with her is always mouth watering these are one of the best sex scenes in my opinion when it's to be a trio of respect these four friends are always ahead i support more scenes like these in the future.
View attachment 1937350 View attachment 1937352 View attachment 1937355 View attachment 1937360 View attachment 1937361 View attachment 1937362 View attachment 1937363 View attachment 1937364
This is the first time I've seen the threesome with Heather's husband

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 1937350 View attachment 1937352 View attachment 1937355 View attachment 1937360 View attachment 1937361 View attachment 1937362 View attachment 1937363 View attachment 1937364
Phew I thought I was the only one who had never seen these scenes of Jessica with Christian I only saw Jessica/Heather Ass fan thanks for the scenes now I'm going to play again so I can see this trio with Christian/Jessica/Heather lol

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I have to agree these are memorable scenes one of the best for me too

Reactions: Ass Fan

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
If Jessica is willing to accommodate Blake for her first time, it's not impossible to consider she'll do the same for Tommy. I just imagine the scenarios will unfold differently, but along the lines we've already seen: Blake's slow and loving and Tommy's playful and teasing.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes