4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys does this game will have a new update? if no i'm gonna removed from my list
thanks in advance~

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
why that's not possible ? You do not have a time machine ?!!
Well, unfortunately I can't make one, otherwise I would warn the stoper about the problems he's having now in the updates. I was also going to look for a team prepared and very good at games to help him in the development of Hard News after this feat I would save Tony Stark and give the Hulk a beating lol

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, unfortunately I can't make one, otherwise I would warn the stoper about the problems he's having now in the updates. I was also going to look for a team prepared and very good at games to help him in the development of Hard News after this feat I would save Tony Stark and give the Hulk a beating lol
Honestly , for your good intentions and kind heart , I can give you my time machine and I will buy another one but do not '"Back to the future'".:ROFLMAO::love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Is there anybody who also thinks that Conner is the vigilante ?
I've already said here that Conner has a 90% chance of being the Vigilante you can notice that the two are even the same height and the identical figure and there is also that unexpected meeting between him and Jessica you can already see that the chemistry there it was already a little strange the Vigilante was very disturbed to meet Jessica this was very evident I know many will say that this is normal for someone who is fighting crimes and wears a mask so no one knows him but he knew Jessica very well by the way he even worried about Jessica getting hurt or being chased by someone. not to mention that Conner did the same thing when Jessica talked about their meeting between them lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How far did she go ?
So far she's given a blowjob to Mr. Parker is yes the relationship of the two is very good maybe the next meeting comes up with long-awaited sex. with Mr. Parker but what I really want is that adorable old man taking Jessica's precious flower more specific anal sex maybe it won't happen anytime soon but I dream a lot about it lol

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Is there anybody who also thinks that Conner is the vigilante ?
I don't thinks so, because Conner arrived back from deployment the day before the game started and the vigilante is at work in the city way before that. I don't see Conner roaming the city for several days/weeks before coming back in the life of Jessica.

My two cents about this.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Well, here is my theory. The vigilante could be more than one people. An identity that also Conner used. Probably they are all ex soldiers. Or it could be that the vigilante is a friend of Conner, an ex military, and Conner is informed by, and informs, him about Jessica's activity so she does not get in dangerous situations. I have the strong feeling Conner is involved, in a way or another.
View attachment 1941077
This is a masterpiece art work/model , thank you very much Dev.

There is a fantastic pic. from a Fan art page in which Jessica , Rosa and Eve on the Beach, it is wonderful great pic. and I love it , but Jessica's face is not like this.
Not just the pose and camera position is great. Very few developers are able to render the water drops like this. Or the way her hair, being partially wet, naturally sits on her body. the same happens to her earrings and the bracelets. In the other games (even the most famous ones) you'll see hair always defying gravity like it's made of metal. Stoper looks at all those details, and he has no better hardware than DrPinkCake, to name the most successful developer.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Well, here is my theory. The vigilante could be more than one people. An identity that also Conner used. Probably they are all ex soldiers. Or it could be that the vigilante is a friend of Conner, an ex military, and Conner is informed by, and informs, him about Jessica's activity so she does not get in dangerous situations. I have the strong feeling Conner is involved, in a way or another.

Not just the pose and camera position is great. Very few developers are able to render the water drops like this. Or the way her hair, being partially wet, naturally sits on her body. the same happens to her earrings and the bracelets. In the other games (even the most famous ones) you'll see hair always defying gravity like it's made of metal. Stoper looks at all those details, and he has no better hardware than DrPinkCake, to name the most successful developer.
The majority of people don't care about those little details that take a lot of time and effort, slap some random MC in a world where he's conveniently the only guy that gets all the women, sprinkle some half-assed incest story and nothing else really matters.

It's also why I think a lot of devs stopped trying, because it's just not worth the trouble to invest that much time to make something look really good, when some generic shit game will not only make more money than yours but will also be praised for "frequent updates".

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand, how is it possible that last may 25th he said " I was hoping I could release something this month", and 2 months later still nothing. If he said that, that means the update was practically done at this time...

Reactions: mma456 and Artmeon

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't understand, how is it possible that last may 25th he said " I was hoping I could release something this month", and 2 months later still nothing. If he said that, that means the update was practically done at this time...
Because his development is haphazard. He doesn't actually know what he's going to do until he does it, so any anticipated release window is nothing more than throwing darts at the calendar.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes