4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Because his development is haphazard. He doesn't actually know what he's going to do until he does it, so any anticipated release window is nothing more than throwing darts at the calendar.
While Stoper excels in quality of production, he is not good at planning. Or, as he said, he prefers not to plan too much, being free to change plans while working at a scene or branch. That's a more artistic approach and a less business oriented one. There are many developers that are very good in the project management but then then produce very mediocre or banal results. With single developers working at a game it's natural that there are compromises in some aspects of a game.
In the future we will have larger teams working on VNs, I suppose.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think I found where some inspirations came from for the stoper to make our wonderful Jessica one of them is Fate from Supernatural lol I know she is not similar to our Jessica but she has some very similar traits and also
Jessica has more body her breasts are bigger your ass a little bigger anyway I just wanted to remember this nostalgic scene
images.jpeg

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
I think I found where some inspirations came from for the stoper to make our wonderful Jessica one of them is Fate from Supernatural lol I know she is not similar to our Jessica but she has some very similar traits and also
Jessica has more body her breasts are bigger your ass a little bigger anyway I just wanted to remember this nostalgic scene
View attachment 1945866
Bro now ur getting addicted.. And that's dangerous.. Cause neither Stopper is gonna finish this game or give frequent updates..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
When will she take another dick? That's the question, when will mr. parker bang the shit out of her? :devilish:

Also when is next update coming?
Well, the only one besides Conner to give Jessica a good ass spank was the principal of her old LoL school.

man it's really good to see these scenes again it gives me that taste of wanting more hope that there will be much more route with the two in the future and that next time Jessica will go as a student with that short green and white or red and white checkered skirt

Hehe Jessica looks wonderful in skirts especially short :p
day12_ev05-27mpov.jpg day12_ev05-47povani-26.jpg day12_ev05-54.jpg day12_ev05-47ani-19.jpg

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Well, the only one besides Conner to give Jessica a good ass spank was the principal of her old LoL school.

man it's really good to see these scenes again it gives me that taste of wanting more hope that there will be much more route with the two in the future and that next time Jessica will go as a student with that short green and white or red and white checkered skirt

Hehe Jessica looks wonderful in skirts especially short :p
View attachment 1950144 View attachment 1950145 View attachment 1950146 View attachment 1950148
...I think she'll be visiting him again if Rosa wants the further documents that he mentioned.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree and i hope a good one. She really needs another dick inside beside connors one already.. she is asking for it :devilish:
I think Christian is a good candidate to have sex with Jessica, it's only fair that that's because she's played with the couple a few times.

Yes, she slept with Heather too, Jessica couldn't handle a big dick like we saw in Mr. Parker, so my bets go to Christian first or the mayor might as well get into this fight as he was one of the only ones to give an orgasm that made Jessica pass out with sausage fingers :p:KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know there's a scene that I can't get over it always when I play I keep wanting a continuation like this again between Jessica is Mayor without a doubt one of the best I've ever seen in a VN game
day11_ev10-39c.jpg
Jessica having her panties swallowed by her pussy is worth more than a sex scene to me. Thanks for that stoper I know maybe you won't see my comment but thanks for this sexy scene (y)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes