4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 1938378
Do you think there will be any chance with these two from the office.
I would like to see Conner banging the French girl after he caught Jessica cheating with another man. Or while Jessica is watching secretly. Or while Jessica is having sex with another girl/man in the same room, as a happy swinging couple. The possibilities are so many. This is why I like female protagonist games, because there are no people crying about NTR so the writer has got much more freedom regarding the plot and the various scenarios, and you can have real surprises (I don't like too much predictable plots). Just the fact that you cannot exclude any path makes me curious and excited.

A male MC is usually very predetermined and confined, so the plot is very predictable:
  • No-NTR novels: MC fucks 'em all, and only him fucks, he has the bigged dick in the world and he gives girls orgasms like candies. His father is dead/missing.
  • NTR stories: you get a stupid wimp MC that gets cucked since the start.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
I don't totally hate Conner it's quite remarkable that the best sex scenes are always with him but we can't forget one of the best girls in the game Heather without a doubt she has a huge weight in Jessica's corruption not to mention the Trios with her is always mouth watering these are one of the best sex scenes in my opinion when it's to be a trio of respect these four friends are always ahead i support more scenes like these in the future.
View attachment 1937350 View attachment 1937352 View attachment 1937355 View attachment 1937360 View attachment 1937361 View attachment 1937362 View attachment 1937363 View attachment 1937364
1658498508766.png
hey guys , where was this scene? I totally missed it. Please help.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1939339
hey guys , where was this scene? I totally missed it. Please help.
As our friend said that you cannot agree to go on a date with Mr. Parker instead of choosing to have fun with Heather/Christian and this scene has two different modes in the corrupted route to Jessica kissing Christian in the lesbian route kissing Heather

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
miss to see Mr. stoper here :) today re- started again the game still exciting like first-time. Some spoiler would be great ^^
I also miss him replying to comments but he must be very busy even more with three games in development Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles Paola: Unfaithful for Revenge

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Dr. Mr. Stoper. I suffer a rare disease (boneritis megalos) and the only effective medicine is to jerk off at least every five months to new Jessica material. Since there is none, and the last time was on 2022-02-25, please release an update within the next two days, otherwise my disease gets worse (boneritis explodium). Thank you in advance!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes