4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Update please
I'm good thanks for asking, waiting patiently for next update! If it will drop this year, it will exceed my expectations, what about you?

That's the same type if the NTR tag appears in some choice so we already know what will happen from there. But I don't know how ntr works here in this game because there in the trailer when Jessica gives a blowjob on Mr. Parker doesn't show up in the choices the ntr tag so it's hard to know... lol
I can follow your argumentation, for Connor we need the NTR tag! To value his virtual personality! Also virtual personalities should have the right to be NTRed!

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Since the update will come out in August as has been said... I've been thinking I really want to see anal sex with Jessica looking at all these images that I'm going to put here I think it's already programmed to have this in the game but I don't know when it will start but if it happens I really hope it will be with Mayor or Mr. Parker with him I think it would be funnier the scene he has a very big dick wouldn't fit very well in Jessica's tight little hole and maybe it would be more aggressive sex but the best of all would be to see Jessica coming home seeing her face of Conner seeing her walking around with problems lol but I think with Mayor it won't be passionate sex for the desire he has in Jessica's ass either. :KEK:
day1_ev07-25ani-0.jpg day12_ev05-43.jpg day8_ev09-30.jpg day13_ev02-72.jpg
day8_ev06-17.jpg day11_ev10-15.jpg

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Since the update will come out in August as has been said... I've been thinking I really want to see anal sex with Jessica looking at all these images that I'm going to put here I think it's already programmed to have this in the game but I don't know when it will start but if it happens I really hope it will be with Mayor or Mr. Parker with him I think it would be funnier the scene he has a very big dick wouldn't fit very well in Jessica's tight little hole and maybe it would be more aggressive sex but the best of all would be to see Jessica coming home seeing her face of Conner seeing her walking around with problems lol but I think with Mayor it won't be passionate sex for the desire he has in Jessica's ass either. :KEK:
View attachment 1933173 View attachment 1933174 View attachment 1933175 View attachment 1933177
View attachment 1933178 View attachment 1933179
Aaaaand that's a bookmark... for research purposes....what ?

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1931927

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, everyone.

I'm about to start working on the last event of the update. I was hoping I could finish it all this month, but seeing that we're already in the second half of it, that won't happen. The scene is rather complex, with choices and branches. So next month it is. I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

-------
change script

Reactions: mentosa

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Jessica is way out of Tommy's league. Sure she can tease him but I don't think they will do more than that, I feel the cuck fetish with him. But maybe there willl be multipe paths for him, we might know in a few years.
Lol, sure she is out of his league, but that is the point. She is out of everyone´s league. Look at Mr Parker, the mayor, etc. I am sure there will be some sexy action with Tommy in the future.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I'm flabbergasted! :4Head:

So since he promised a release next month, it'll be a "beta" (without the last scene that will come a month later)
Yeah probably, if some unexpected things happen, or some things he decides to include in the last moment as usual and he does not make it next month either. Will see, waiting for that 30. August then, because that next month thing he said is definitely not going to be first half of August.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Lol, sure she is out of his league, but that is the point. She is out of everyone´s league. Look at Mr Parker, the mayor, etc. I am sure there will be some sexy action with Tommy in the future.
The mayor is not out of her league, politicians and other powerful people can get pretty chicks like her even though they're not handsome. Parker was a powerful guy in his time in his line of work (the same as Jessica) I think.

Tommy is just... virgin imo :HideThePain:

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
And that's right, many forget that the game is about a female character and with swing corruption tag is NTR so yes Tommy will have his chance with Jessica yes as he had with Mr. Parker just don't know when it will happen.

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
For those of you who think there won't be a Tommy/Jessica path I'll just say one thing you guys aren't paying attention to the dialogue and the taunts of the two Tommy will lose his virginity to Jessica and there's no doubt about that. it wouldn't make sense so much teasing without a sexual path between the two :devilish::p:p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Hmmm since you're talking about Tommy I'll make it clear here that I respect everyone's opinion no matter which way you are I won't judge you for that but the Tommy boy deserves some fun yes with our dear Jessica if it were up to me I would already I helped with the sexual issue lol but I don't know how many ways it will be possible for this to happen it will be a slow burn by the way on the Tommy route and maybe his friend "Of course not forgetting some provocations that have already happened between Jessica and Tommy" their relationship is getting worse still developing but in my point of view it's a good start but I don't know when the hottest things between the two will happen maybe it will take a long time. :geek:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I dont really mind anyone getting their fair share with Jessica as everyone is long over due for some action.

I do mind however if stoper will to keep introducing new characters as it will just drag the game / progress with existing crew even further out given its just 2 updates a year at the current pace.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes